Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
[split] Thanks to all (soccer edition)

(01-11-2023, 11:31 PM)BritJag Wrote: Beautifully crafted, ole bells. Vivid and metaphoric, including your handle. I felt your journey. I was in a pub in Ladbroke Grove on New Year's day, Jags v. tinhorns, and was surprised how the Jags have grown in West London; the enthusiasm and genuine support took me off guard. It had been a while since my last trip. I reckoned the recent winning aided the support; was chuffed still. The annual Jags games in London have yielded fruit for sure. Welcome mate. But you left me hanging with your long suffering footy squad. What team? I am a COYS, so I understand forbearance.

I am a huge Premier League fan myself so was about to ask him as well. Nothing wrong with Spurs, but if he is a Man City or Arsenal supporter... lol. Southampton fan myself, hope we can get out of the gutter!

And welcome cat bells! Great post and love your enthusiasm for our Jags. Not been on this forum long myself, but it really is a great place with good discussion with fellow fans.
#Jags4Life

Tar Heel Jags Fan

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Not a premier league man no ... Carlisle, very much the minor leagues these days

(01-12-2023, 06:13 PM)cat bells Wrote: Not a premier league man no ... Carlisle, very much the minor leagues these days

Oh ok cool. Thank ya'll have a shot of getting promoted this season? A guy I used to work with is a big Stevenage supporter and I know they are in league two also.
#Jags4Life

Tar Heel Jags Fan

Stevenage! Good lord! ... They beat Aston Villa in the cup last week so your friend will be a happy man at the minute!

Aye they're 2nd we're 4th ... Top 3 promoted with a 4th through the playoffs so we've a chance, our manager is probably the best in the league, giving it the full Doug Pederson ... But injuries have killed us all season, list of players out as long as your arm but we struggle on!

Another Brit Jag fan, solely because of the London games. I figured why not support a team where I can go once a year. 

To add to this thread, I'm also a Forest fan! I wonder if I'm the only Forest/Jags fan. What an amazing weekend

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

BIg time Crystal Palace fan since 2013 and also a Fulham fan since Shad Khan bought the team.

Newcastle United for me
R.I.P. Stroudcrowd1

(01-25-2023, 01:22 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: BIg time Crystal Palace fan since 2013 and also a Fulham fan since Shad Khan bought the team.

Whoa man! You can’t pick 2 teams, let alone 2 London teams! Not how football works over here

Birmingham City and Jags for me (jags fan prior to the London games)