Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Lisa Marie Presley, Elvis and Priscilla’s only child, dead at 54

Lisa Marie Presley, Elvis and Priscilla’s only child, dead at 54

The only child of Elvis and Priscilla Presley was rushed to the hospital on Thursday

Lisa Marie Presley, the only child of icon Elvis Presley and Priscilla Presley, has died. She was 54.

"It is with a heavy heart that I must share the devastating news that my beautiful daughter Lisa Marie has left us," Priscilla told People Magazine on Thursday. 

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/li...ld-dead-54
Me sarcastic? No couldn't be. I am much too dim witted to grasp the quaint subtleties of such potent mockery!!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Wow.. So sad.

RIP

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

Well damn.

Very sad and so sudden and so young.
R.I.P. Stroudcrowd1

So very sad.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

My wife said she's got the addict stare in most of her pics. Given her past, I wonder if that contributed to the cardiac arrest. Tough deal having her son commit suicide 2 years ago. RIP.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(01-13-2023, 03:21 AM)NewJagsCity Wrote: My wife said she's got the addict stare in most of her pics.  Given her past, I wonder if that contributed to the cardiac arrest.  Tough deal having her son commit suicide 2 years ago.  RIP.

That’s what it was thinking too.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

This doesn't need its own thread. 

Robbie Knievel, daredevil son of Evel Knievel, dies at 60 (news4jax.com)