Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
TWITAFCS - Wild Card Round

in a hurry, but placeholder for your picks. Sorry for no details.

I'll stick with the hometown Jags in this one, 24-20

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 01-13-2023, 11:01 AM by jessepeck1213. Edited 1 time in total.)

Chargers 31-20

Jags 26 - Bolts 22

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]

I’ll abstain til next year…not sure how I’d feel about being rewarded for picking against the Jags in the playoffs.
"We believe in victory!"   - Gus Bradley
"I don't want to believe.  I want to know."   - Carl Sagan

Not predicting scores, just another Jags win. This one's going to be very competitive, probably won by a field goal with no time left on the clock.

Patterson makes it.

I don’t want to, but I’m going bolts.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

my overall record is 39-16-1   a lot of the Medeia isn't given jags a chance most everyone is picking chargers. 

well i feel like Jags do better when they are the Undercats, so with that being said i will go with Jags.

oh since this is playoffs can this week be worth 2 games in loss, and win coulum please?

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

Crap, I didn't get my pick in against the Jags, so now they're getting whooped.

(01-14-2023, 11:52 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: my overall record is 39-16-1   a lot of the Medeia isn't given jags a chance most everyone is picking chargers. 

well i feel like Jags do better when they are the Undercats, so with that being said i will go with Jags.

oh since this is playoffs can this week be worth 2 games in loss, and win coulum please?

yes my record moves up to 40-16-1 overall.

(01-14-2023, 11:15 AM)anonymous2112 Wrote: Not predicting scores, just another Jags win. This one's going to be very competitive, probably won by a field goal with no time left on the clock.

Patterson makes it.

Can i borrow your brain for picks? Excellent!
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

36-20-1 on the year now.

(01-14-2023, 11:19 AM)RicoTx Wrote: I don’t want to, but I’m going bolts.

Soooo glad I was wrong.

41-15-1 overall.  

Hope we get to keep picking for a few more weeks. Smile
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

this week is tough for me to make my pick.  I will get it in after i got my hype video made, and up thursday afternoon.  

at this time i know we play the chiefs, who have been to afc champtionship four years in a row. I'm thinking chiefs will probbley win, but yet these are different jags. 

Any given sunday upsets can happen.    my head is saying to go with chiefs, yet my heart says go Jags. I'll see how im feeling after the hype video.

40-16-1 overall.     I'm going with what others think won't happen. I'm takeing the Jags!!!