Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Wildcard Weekend

(01-15-2023, 09:15 PM)RicoTx Wrote:
(01-15-2023, 08:47 PM)Eric1 Wrote: Giants gonna take this one even after a killer drop by Slayton.

Vikings are/were the worst 13-4 team I’ve seen.  I picked the Giants to win.

You aren't wrong. I seen this a couple weeks back and it's wild. They're the only team on this graph with a -point differential. The next lowest is the 2016 Raiders at +31.
https://twitter.com/Peter_Bukowski/statu...5437749251

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Ravens by 1 at the half

Can Ballimore pull it off?

Huntly too short for the T Law

Oof what a turn of events there. That’s gonna be difficult to overcome.

Thats got to be the most football fail. Going to score, fumble, other team recovers and actually the one who ends up scoring

Seen a fair few flags in todays game that went uncalled for us yesterday.

Bengals getting all the breaks now

(This post was last modified: 01-15-2023, 11:55 PM by Thewitnessofsolinvictus.)

(01-15-2023, 11:50 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: Seen a fair few flags in todays game that went uncalled for us yesterday.

Bengals getting all the breaks now

Especially in the Minn-NY game. Peirera gave an explanation on a db handling a receiver 5 yards off the ball on a PI call that made me chuckle.

Come on ravens

I get the appeal of Burrow and the confidence he projects, but there is a fine line between that and cockiness which I don’t care for. His “our window will be open for my whole career” comment crossed that line for me. If he finds himself in a stretch of a couple of year playoff absence or 1st round bounces, the media will hammer him with that line and rightly so. Definitely makes me root against him.

Ravens got the stop they needed badly.

Down 17-24 with 3:20 left and 2 timeouts and the ball past mid field

(01-16-2023, 12:10 AM)Jagfan44 Wrote: Close game. Would you all rather us play the Bills or Chiefs? Tough call.

Don’t care.  Should be a good game either way. Josh Allen has been turning the ball over lately though and who doesn’t want to see Josh Allen sack Josh Allen and hear the broadcaster say “Josh Allen throws a pass that’s intercepted by Josh Allen!”

Damn he almost caught it to...

Bengals win 24-17...

Kansas City here we come

Announce the schedule.

(This post was last modified: 01-16-2023, 12:20 AM by Thewitnessofsolinvictus. Edited 1 time in total.)

No more taking it to the Bank for this season

Got to give some credit to Miami and Baltimore. Down to back up and 3rd string QB's but taken the Bills and Bengals, two teams people calling SB teams and having them in 1 score games.

Playoffs have started pretty well.

We are on to KC.

(01-16-2023, 12:19 AM)Jaguarmeister Wrote: Announce the schedule.

Think they'll do it now, or wait till after the Cowboys/Bucs game tomorrow?

(01-15-2023, 11:58 PM)Jaguarmeister Wrote: I get the appeal of Burrow and the confidence he projects, but there is a fine line between that and cockiness which I don’t care for. His “our window will be open for my whole career” comment crossed that line for me. If he finds himself in a stretch of a couple of year playoff absence or 1st round bounces, the media will hammer him with that line and rightly so. Definitely makes me root against him.
He definitely crosses over the line, same for Allen. Good thing 1 of them is losing next week.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

(This post was last modified: 01-16-2023, 12:25 AM by JagFan81.)

(01-16-2023, 12:21 AM)Eric1 Wrote:
(01-16-2023, 12:19 AM)Jaguarmeister Wrote: Announce the schedule.

Think they'll do it now, or wait till after the Cowboys/Bucs game tomorrow?

They know that the winner of that is playing the Niners so no real reason not to. Maybe tomorrow around lunchtime.

Bills-Bengals will definitely get a primetime slot.

(01-16-2023, 12:23 AM)JagFan81 Wrote:
(01-16-2023, 12:21 AM)Eric1 Wrote: Think they'll do it now, or wait till after the Cowboys/Bucs game tomorrow?

They know that the winner of that is playing the Niners so no real reason not to. Maybe tomorrow around lunchtime.

Right after the break they'll announce it. Just said on the NBC broadcast.

(01-16-2023, 12:26 AM)Eric1 Wrote:
(01-16-2023, 12:23 AM)JagFan81 Wrote: They know that the winner of that is playing the Niners so no real reason not to. Maybe tomorrow around lunchtime.

Right after the break they'll announce it. Just said on the NBC broadcast.

Oh nice. Thanks