Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Leftwich out from Bucs?

(This post was last modified: 02-26-2023, 12:04 AM by flgatorsandjags. Edited 3 times in total.)

(02-25-2023, 11:26 PM)RicoTx Wrote:
(02-25-2023, 09:53 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: That came out, when the news came out we we going to get Doug.  Let's play like it didn't, it makes it look like even a worse decision lol.  I know you keep trying to help him look smart on his piss poor decision but  you are not helping at all lol.  Hopefully he can get the ND job and work his way back up

I’m not trying to make anybody look smart
, but you’re looking awfully dumb…in numerous threads.  This one included.  Oh wait, I forgot the lol.
Trying would be the only thing you do lol.  How am I looking dumb?  Let's hear it?  Don't you think he would have a HC job right now if he was a great HC candidate? Or even a different OC job in the NFL?  He wasn't a hot name at all and I didn't hear of one rumor that a team wanted him.  Maybe you were just wrong again as usual. No other teams fans in the league has the feelings towards Byron as you and a few other Jags fans do, it's very weird and odd lol.

I wish him the best but I'm just glad he's not here and we have Doug instead

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

If the Urban Meyer debacle hadnt been so close in the rearview mirror, then Leftwich probably would have had a better shot. But given the situation, there was probably no way Khan was going to roll the dice again so soon with a 1st time HC, even one that had NFL playing and coaching experience and that had been on a SB winning staff. He chose a coach that had recently won the SB as a HC, which in retrospect was absolutely the right call.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

Coach pederson was just too great a choice to pass up. The guy is an offensive play calling genius and is a good motivator.

(02-26-2023, 09:25 AM)Jag88 Wrote: Coach pederson was just too great a choice to pass up. The guy is an offensive play calling genius and is a good motivator.

Pedersen was fortunate enough to have 3 future hall of famers in Wentz, Foles, and Lawrence.

(02-26-2023, 08:42 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(02-26-2023, 09:25 AM)Jag88 Wrote: Coach pederson was just too great a choice to pass up. The guy is an offensive play calling genius and is a good motivator.

Pedersen was fortunate enough to have 3 future hall of famers in Wentz, Foles, and Lawrence.

LOL! I'm declaring an immediate reverse jinx on this post.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(02-26-2023, 08:42 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:

Why? (In a Conan O’Brien crying meme) smh

(02-25-2023, 11:57 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(02-25-2023, 11:26 PM)RicoTx Wrote:
I’m not trying to make anybody look smart
, but you’re looking awfully dumb…in numerous threads.  This one included.  Oh wait, I forgot the lol.
Trying would be the only thing you do lol.  How am I looking dumb?  Let's hear it?  Don't you think he would have a HC job right now if he was a great HC candidate? Or even a different OC job in the NFL?  He wasn't a hot name at all and I didn't hear of one rumor that a team wanted him.  Maybe you were just wrong again as usual.  No other teams fans in the league has the feelings towards Byron as you and a few other Jags fans do, it's very weird and odd lol.

So show me where I’ve been ‘wrong’ because I generally refrain from making predictions.  Where as you, when you’re wrong, either just ignore the thread or argue in a way that had nothing to do with the counterpoint made to ‘support your point’. That’s why it’s useless to discuss anything with you.

Two words:  Tee Bow
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(02-27-2023, 11:48 PM)RicoTx Wrote:
(02-25-2023, 11:57 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Trying would be the only thing you do lol.  How am I looking dumb?  Let's hear it?  Don't you think he would have a HC job right now if he was a great HC candidate? Or even a different OC job in the NFL?  He wasn't a hot name at all and I didn't hear of one rumor that a team wanted him.  Maybe you were just wrong again as usual.  No other teams fans in the league has the feelings towards Byron as you and a few other Jags fans do, it's very weird and odd lol.

So show me where I’ve been ‘wrong’ because I generally refrain from making predictions.  Where as you, when you’re wrong, either just ignore the thread or argue in a way that had nothing to do with the counterpoint made to ‘support your point’. That’s why it’s useless to discuss anything with you.

What did I predict, and what about Tebow?

(This post was last modified: 02-28-2023, 10:04 PM by Cleatwood. Edited 1 time in total.)

(02-28-2023, 07:54 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(02-27-2023, 11:48 PM)RicoTx Wrote: So show me where I’ve been ‘wrong’ because I generally refrain from making predictions.  Where as you, when you’re wrong, either just ignore the thread or argue in a way that had nothing to do with the counterpoint made to ‘support your point’. That’s why it’s useless to discuss anything with you.

What did I predict, and what about Tebow?
That’s bait.

Fournette released from the Bucs. I’m happy he was able to get with a team that earned him a ring.