Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Is the Fix In?

Watching this KC, Cincy game the people who argue that the fix is in have a lot of ammunition.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I am not watching the Super Bowl.  No one else should watch it either,espaissley if you really belieave  its fixed.  Make it so NFL  loses money.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

(This post was last modified: 01-29-2023, 11:33 PM by JaguarJosh2. Edited 1 time in total.)

None of these teams that are left can protect their QB worth a darn. The refs suck, but this isn't fixed, just poor officiating and road teams making some dumb plays. Home field in playoffs means something.

(01-29-2023, 11:13 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: I am not watching the Super Bowl.  No one else should watch it either,espaissley if you really belieave  its fixed.  Make it so NFL  loses money.

Take ur meds wolfie

I think we found Ronster Jr lolol

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(01-29-2023, 11:42 PM)StrayaJag Wrote:
(01-29-2023, 11:13 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: I am not watching the Super Bowl.  No one else should watch it either,espaissley if you really belieave  its fixed.  Make it so NFL  loses money.

Take ur meds wolfie

I don't need any meds.  NFL needs to stop fixing  games, and Super bowls.   Giveing chiefs an extra down letting them get away with holding all the time.   I'm tired of watching teams who cheat always win yet teams who play fair,and by rules never win.

Preach.

Fun fact:

Jaguars have lost to 5 teams in the playoffs that have gone to the SB and then lost said SB.

My moneys on the eagles.

(This post was last modified: 01-30-2023, 09:38 AM by RicoTx.)

(01-30-2023, 12:29 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote:
(01-29-2023, 11:42 PM)StrayaJag Wrote: Take ur meds wolfie

I don't need any meds.  NFL needs to stop fixing  games, and Super bowls.   Giveing chiefs an extra down letting them get away with holding all the time.   I'm tired of watching teams who cheat always win yet teams who play fair,and by rules never win.

So is this the same fix where Arizona was going to win the Super Bowl?  I’m having trouble keeping them all straight.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(01-30-2023, 09:37 AM)RicoTx Wrote:
(01-30-2023, 12:29 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: I don't need any meds.  NFL needs to stop fixing  games, and Super bowls.   Giveing chiefs an extra down letting them get away with holding all the time.   I'm tired of watching teams who cheat always win yet teams who play fair,and by rules never win.

So is this the same fix where Arizona was going to win the Super Bowl?  I’m having trouble keeping them all straight.

No after Eagles won yesterday NFL made sure thier would be a Kelce Bowl. they think everyone in the world wanted to see a Kelce bowl so they fixed the bengals-chiefs game to make sure there would be a Kelce bowl.   the extra down they give kanas,then all the holding by  thier o-line not being called. yet bengals get called for holding right away. I am going to make sure a lot of people i know don't watch it,and i know serveal people who won't watch the fixed Kelce bowl.

(This post was last modified: 01-30-2023, 09:50 AM by jessepeck1213. Edited 1 time in total.)

(01-30-2023, 09:45 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote:
(01-30-2023, 09:37 AM)RicoTx Wrote: So is this the same fix where Arizona was going to win the Super Bowl?  I’m having trouble keeping them all straight.

No after Eagles won yesterday NFL made sure thier would be a Kelce Bowl. they think everyone in the world wanted to see a Kelce bowl so they fixed the bengals-chiefs game to make sure there would be a Kelce bowl.   the extra down they give kanas,then all the holding by  thier o-line not being called. yet bengals get called for holding right away. I am going to make sure a lot of people i know don't watch it,and i know serveal people who won't watch the fixed Kelce bowl.

Tin foil hat alert

(01-29-2023, 11:51 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: I think we found Ronster Jr lolol
Be careful!

Some people don't take too kindly to Ronster bashing!

(01-30-2023, 09:51 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(01-29-2023, 11:51 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: I think we found Ronster Jr lolol
Be careful!

Some people don't take too kindly to Ronster bashing!

Not a bash, just an observation.

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

[Image: e9oh8d3cq5161.jpg]

The shield already got their money. Networks paid billions for the rights to show the game on their channels.

The networks will be making their money back selling ad space for the broadcast. 

You boycott the game, and several millions more casual fans will tune in for this event than any other televised program that week, month, etc.

Happy Monday, anyone else thinking Arby's for lunch?

(01-30-2023, 11:28 AM)Mikey Wrote:

The shield already got their money. Networks paid billions for the rights to show the game on their channels.

The networks will be making their money back selling ad space for the broadcast. 

You boycott the game, and several millions more casual fans will tune in for this event than any other televised program that week, month, etc.

Happy Monday, anyone else thinking Arby's for lunch?

Mmmm.

Roast beef.

Do yourself a favor and follow nihilist arby's on twitter. Hilarious.

(This post was last modified: 01-30-2023, 12:17 PM by RicoTx. Edited 2 times in total.)

(01-30-2023, 09:45 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote:
(01-30-2023, 09:37 AM)RicoTx Wrote: So is this the same fix where Arizona was going to win the Super Bowl?  I’m having trouble keeping them all straight.

Don’t you get tired of being wrong about these dopey conspiracy theories? 

And as far as not watching, I guarantee you will be in the minority.  I’d bet there will be a huge viewership, possibly one of the largest ever.

LOL.  How are you going to make sure that people you know won’t watch it?
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(01-30-2023, 12:15 PM)RicoTx Wrote:
(01-30-2023, 09:45 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: No after Eagles won yesterday NFL made sure thier would be a Kelce Bowl. they think everyone in the world wanted to see a Kelce bowl so they fixed the bengals-chiefs game to make sure there would be a Kelce bowl.   the extra down they give kanas,then all the holding by  thier o-line not being called. yet bengals get called for holding right away. I am going to make sure a lot of people i know don't watch it,and i know serveal people who won't watch the fixed Kelce bowl.

Don’t you get tired of being wrong about these dopey conspiracy theories? 

And as far as not watching, I guarantee you will be in the minority.  I’d bet there will be a huge viewership, possibly one of the largest ever.

Next to a government agency a conspiracy theory is the closest thing we'll see to eternal life on this Earth.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(01-30-2023, 12:39 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(01-30-2023, 12:15 PM)RicoTx Wrote: Don’t you get tired of being wrong about these dopey conspiracy theories? 

Next to a government agency a conspiracy theory is the closest thing we'll see to eternal life on this Earth.

+1
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(This post was last modified: 01-30-2023, 01:03 PM by JagsFansince1995.)

No fix Is in but we could be sb bound with those same non calls for holding and PI in our favor. Could care less why just want it to be in our favor for once

Ps. No game will ever be worse than jags vs pats 2017. It's still f the league forever for that screw job.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
Season Tix, Section 409

2023 and still counting.....SB will finally be ours soon enough.
TLaw aka 'the prince that was promised' supporter.