Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Divisional Weekend

I remember when people said Allen is the best QB in the league…..

He’s certainly not 1 or even 2.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

We should be watching and learning from the Bengals. Dominated the trenches on both sides. When you win on the line like they have, the run game opens up, the pass game opens up, the DB's can play press coverage....

They've owned Buffalo in the snow in Buffalo.

A few days ago all the talking heads said the only uncompetitive game this weekend would be the Jags getting worked by the chiefs.

So far the only competitive game has been the Jags v chiefs.

Joe Burrow looks and sounds like a high schooler.

Apparently, the 49ers O line is mad at Brock Purdy. They're trying to get him killed.

Come on 49ers

Ceedee Lamb is pretty outstanding, ngl..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

Annoyingly Dallas have done a good job taking Purdy's easy passes away and making him hold it longer. Purdy looking like a rookie tonight.

Please don't lose Niners.

Damn that catch by Kittle

I can so imagine Mayer makin catches on the run like that for the Jags..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

I'm rooting for the cowgirls.

Bwahaha cowgirls

Eagles pound this 9ers team.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

Lol, all that setup for some crazy play they had practised and the WR gets lit up the second he catches it

Never change Dallas. Still funny every year.

Was it just me or did the Jags-KCC game feel like the closest game all weekend?

That whole 2nd half, I don't think anyone expected the Cowboys to score a TD much less win.

The Brock Purdy saga continues, however, the cowgirls made him look like the rookie he is.

Never change Cowgirls, never change..

Prescott one of the best regular season QBs in the league but his collar gets tight in the playoffs.  Most overpaid player in the league.  Way to shell out that huge contract Jerruh.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Jerry should probably go after Sean Payton. McCarthy is decent I guess, I just don’t see him pencil whipping anyone. The clock management at the end of the game was less than optimal as well.

(01-22-2023, 11:20 PM)RicoTx Wrote: Prescott one of the best regular season QBs in the league but his collar gets tight in the playoffs.  Most overpaid player in the league.  Way to shell out that huge contract Jerruh.

Hey at lest he didn't run it down the middle on 3rd  this time he threw it down the middle 10 yards instead  Banana