Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
*** Official Game Day Thread - Divisional Round - Jaguars @ chefs ***

(01-21-2023, 02:50 PM)TownCenterJag Wrote: Anyone out in KC with a weather update?

Snow is reportedly about 30 min away from moving into the KC metro area

Looks like it will be wet though, temps not low enough

Cold and wet, turning to snow in the 4th quarter.

Ugh.

Not good.

Fingers crossed ETN and TL can secure the football properly today.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Cold and wet also works against them too.

I think the X-factor for them is going to be Jerick McKinnon in these conditions.

We should play the time of possession game where Mahomes' time on the field should be limited to give us the best chance to win - so let's hope we have some long, sustained drives that lead to 7 points and not anything less.

well, to quote one of the Jags players....
"I don't like our odds, but I do like our chances..."

Let's GO JAGUARS!!
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

Let's freaking gooooooooooo! Playoff football baby! Don't you just love it.

I'm getting that same feeling I did before the Cowboys game, maybe it's teal tinted shades but while the Chiefs are a better team and roster, I just cant shake this feeling we are going to win this one. Today Trevor adds his name to Josh Allen and Joe Burrows as QB's that have beaten Mahomes this year.

Time to believe guys. Believe.

(01-21-2023, 03:17 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: Let's freaking gooooooooooo! Playoff football baby! Don't you just love it.

I'm getting that same feeling I did before the Cowboys game, maybe it's teal tinted shades but while the Chiefs are a better team and roster, I just cant shake this feeling we are going to win this one. Today Trevor adds his name to Josh Allen and Joe Burrows as QB's that have beaten Mahomes this year.

[Image: tony-romo-terrell-owens.gif]

(01-21-2023, 03:18 PM)enigma Wrote:
(01-21-2023, 03:17 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: Let's freaking gooooooooooo! Playoff football baby! Don't you just love it.

You are 100% correct sir. Trevor going to finally earn that respect from the media, finally add his name when people list the best QB's in the league. 

We have an elite, franchise QB, just like the Chiefs do.

This weeks 6th captain

https://twitter.com/Jaguars/status/16161...590sEx-uGA

I am already slightly drunk. Hope I don't pass out before the game starts! Let's go Jags!
#Jags4Life

Tar Heel Jags Fan

I think our rookies have a huge impact today

(01-21-2023, 03:18 PM)enigma Wrote:

[Image: 20230117-123054.jpg]

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

SOMEBODY MAKE A PLAY!!!!!

I want to see Mahone on the ground OFTEN.  H
Black Jaguar: Yeah, it's a thing.

It was always the Jags!!!!

(01-21-2023, 08:24 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(01-21-2023, 05:20 AM)rpr52121 Wrote: Isn't is Chief's?

https://youtu.be/Nmgice3ieZ4

Chefs it totally fine.

When i posted it was "Cheifs", which is why I asked.

I know this much for sure.  I just ate salmon for lunch ,now the presure is on Jags to win to keep the streaks alive. I did my part though ,and ate salmon.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

https://twitter.com/MiaOBrienTV/status/1...0294108161

Duval representing today! Love it.

Just getting a couple of work calls out of the way real quick while pregaming today...

[Image: giphy.gif]

I'm fine. 

Everything is fine.

Let's Go Jags! Bring it today!

I hope chiefs players aren’t listening to and or hear this through the grapevine; josh Allen jinxed us

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20...this-game/

(This post was last modified: 01-21-2023, 04:24 PM by Cleatwood.)

Let’s just enjoy this everyone!

Snow game. Divisional round. Against the best team in the league. Can’t ask for much more than that!

(01-21-2023, 04:20 PM)SamusAranX Wrote: I hope chiefs players aren’t  listening to and or hear this through the grapevine; josh Allen jinxed us

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20...this-game/
Their mentality is that they’ll win the game. Nothing wrong with that.