Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
*** Official Game Day Thread - Divisional Round - Jaguars @ chefs ***

(01-21-2023, 04:22 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Let’s just enjoy this everyone!

Snow game. Divisional round. Against the best team in the league. Can’t ask for much more than that!

Absolutely. Just think back for a moment about the last few years, how low things got, how bleak things looked. Enjoy this everyone, we all deserve this.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Josh Allen looked laser focused in the pre game interview.

(01-21-2023, 04:27 PM)Jaguarmeister Wrote: Josh Allen looked laser focused in the pre game interview.

I like it.

Starts from top-down with the coaching staff on to the players.

(This post was last modified: 01-21-2023, 04:33 PM by WingerDinger. Edited 1 time in total.)

Big ole fat snowflakes up in kc..

It's snowing up there too..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

Snow doesn’t look like it’s accumulated. Maybe it’s too wet. The ground may be slick

(01-21-2023, 04:36 PM)SamusAranX Wrote: Snow doesn’t look like it’s accumulated. Maybe it’s too wet. The ground may be slick

Gonna be wet and messy 

ball security is now job # one

(This post was last modified: 01-21-2023, 04:47 PM by Jaguarmeister. Edited 1 time in total.)

Dumb [BLEEP] charger fan with a sign in the crowd saying “I’m here for revenge. Beat the jags. Bolt up.” What kind of fan are you cheering for a division rival?

(01-21-2023, 04:41 PM)Jaguarmeister Wrote: Dumb [BLEEP] charger fan with a sign in the crowd saying “I’m here for revenge. Best the jags. Bolt up.”  What kind of fan are you cheering for a division rival?
That’s so soft. Rooting for a division rival?!

I’ll NEVER root for the tacks. Ever.

(01-21-2023, 04:41 PM)Jaguarmeister Wrote: Dumb [BLEEP] charger fan with a sign in the crowd saying “I’m here for revenge. Best the jags. Bolt up.”  What kind of fan are you cheering for a division rival?

Dead battery

Lol

I can only assume he's related to Joe Lombardi

(This post was last modified: 01-21-2023, 04:53 PM by Thewitnessofsolinvictus. Edited 1 time in total.)

(01-21-2023, 03:17 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: Let's freaking gooooooooooo! Playoff football baby! Don't you just love it.

I'm getting that same feeling I did before the Cowboys game, maybe it's teal tinted shades but while the Chiefs are a better team and roster, I just cant shake this feeling we are going to win this one. Today Trevor adds his name to Josh Allen and Joe Burrows as QB's that have beaten Mahomes this year.

Time to believe guys. Believe.

THE MAN OF THE 'HOUSE AND THE KANG OF DA SOUF

Been watching NFL network all day. NFL might as well change their name to the MFL (Mahomes Football Network). So tired of hearing the commentators gushing about Mahomes and everyone else not on the Jaguars team. Please Jaguars, put an end to this today.

Beat them so bad they'd rather root for their rival.

That's what we do to teams.

Keep the salty tears coming.

(01-21-2023, 04:46 PM)Flagler Jagsfan Wrote: Been watching NFL network all day. NFL might as well change their name to the MFL (Mahomes Football Network). So tired of hearing the commentators gushing about Mahomes and everyone else not on the Jaguars team. Please Jaguars, put an end to this today.
Yep it's basically just coverage of the 3 QBs and who is going to go against him in the AFC championship

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

(01-21-2023, 04:46 PM)Flagler Jagsfan Wrote: Been watching NFL network all day. NFL might as well change their name to the MFL (Mahomes Football Network). So tired of hearing the commentators gushing about Mahomes and everyone else not on the Jaguars team. Please Jaguars, put an end to this today.

Wait until Collinsworth gets on the air

(01-21-2023, 04:25 PM)JagFan81 Wrote:
(01-21-2023, 04:22 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Let’s just enjoy this everyone!

Snow game. Divisional round. Against the best team in the league. Can’t ask for much more than that!

Absolutely. Just think back for a moment about the last few years, how low things got, how bleak things looked. Enjoy this everyone, we all deserve this.

Yeah, but next week is the Conference Championship. I'm looking forward to that one. It doesn't matter who we play.

I’m still at my grandson’s bday party across town at one of those party venues. Ugh.

(01-21-2023, 04:53 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: I’m still at my grandson’s bday party across town at one of those party venues. Ugh.

Can ya ditch?

(01-21-2023, 04:46 PM)Flagler Jagsfan Wrote: Been watching NFL network all day. NFL might as well change their name to the MFL (Mahomes Football Network). So tired of hearing the commentators gushing about Mahomes and everyone else not on the Jaguars team. Please Jaguars, put an end to this today.

I never watch national sports coverage.  Never talk about teams I care about and when they do, they obviously haven't done their homework.  Which then makes me wonder if what they say about other teams isn't accurate as well.  My hunch is there may be four or five teams from each sport that are well covered and researched by the national media.  For the rest you just need to follow the local media and try to drown out the homers.

(01-21-2023, 04:54 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(01-21-2023, 04:53 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: I’m still at my grandson’s bday party across town at one of those party venues. Ugh.

Can ya ditch?

As soon as he finishes opening his presents, papa is out tha do’.