Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
*** Official Game Day Thread - Divisional Round - Jaguars @ chefs ***

(01-23-2023, 01:35 PM)TheDuke007 Wrote:
(01-23-2023, 01:04 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: I've only noticed one person saying "should of."  Not that I care.  My big pet peeve is the misplaced apostrophe.  Like using an apostrophe to make something plural.  I see that everywhere.

My big pet peeve on here is when someone refers to Doug "Peterson".  He's our head coach!  Learn to spell his name!

What about Dougie P?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

There's no way we only get 1 Thursday night game next season. They gotta give us a couple prime time games.
https://twitter.com/HaysCarlyon/status/1...7150731264

(01-23-2023, 09:47 PM)Eric1 Wrote: There's no way we only get 1 Thursday night game next season. They gotta give us a couple prime time games.

At this point in my life, I prefer Sunday 4 pm games over Sunday night football.  I did enjoy the two Saturday night games we had though with not having to worry about work the next day.

(01-23-2023, 10:28 PM)Jaguarmeister Wrote:
(01-23-2023, 09:47 PM)Eric1 Wrote: There's no way we only get 1 Thursday night game next season. They gotta give us a couple prime time games.

At this point in my life, I prefer Sunday 4 pm games over Sunday night football.  I did enjoy the two Saturday night games we had though with not having to worry about work the next day.

I enjoy the primetime games 

It's more aussie friendly time lol

(This post was last modified: 01-24-2023, 09:56 AM by NewJagsCity. Edited 1 time in total.)

Just watched the 98 yard Henne drive again on NFL Network. If Hasty makes that catch on 3rd and 19, we are in FG range and its most likely 10-10. Would have only put us down 7 after the drive, assuming it still would have happened.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(This post was last modified: 01-24-2023, 08:55 AM by Jaguarmeister. Edited 1 time in total.)

Has there been an explanation as to why Hasty played more snaps and ran more routes than Etienne?

(01-24-2023, 12:12 AM)StrayaJag Wrote:
(01-23-2023, 10:28 PM)Jaguarmeister Wrote: At this point in my life, I prefer Sunday 4 pm games over Sunday night football.  I did enjoy the two Saturday night games we had though with not having to worry about work the next day.

I enjoy the primetime games 

It's more aussie friendly time lol

What time is it there when we play a 1pm or 4pm game here? Probably zero dark thirty I would imagine.

Chiefs @ Jaguars is pretty much a lock for SNF next year, unless CBS protects it. In that case it will likely be a 4:30 game.

(01-24-2023, 08:52 AM)Jaguarmeister Wrote: Has there been an explanation as to why Hasty played more snaps and ran more routes than Etienne?

Because ETN can't block?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(01-26-2023, 09:41 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(01-24-2023, 08:52 AM)Jaguarmeister Wrote: Has there been an explanation as to why Hasty played more snaps and ran more routes than Etienne?

Because ETN can't block?

Someone (Lageman?) was saying on the radio that ETN had a goal of adding more muscle this off season to become a more reliable every down back. Ten more pounds might make a big difference but I'm wondering if it will slow him down.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.