Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Cap space for next season…

(03-07-2023, 08:13 AM)Newton Wrote: Competition between Cam and Little, with the loser going to right tackle. Agree with signing depth and drafting some more beef as well.

Would you be happy with Little starting at RT?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(03-07-2023, 08:50 AM)wg171 Wrote:
(03-07-2023, 08:13 AM)Newton Wrote: Competition between Cam and Little, with the loser going to right tackle. Agree with signing depth and drafting some more beef as well.

Would you be happy with Little starting at RT?
No.

I think he should be the starting LT this season regardless of what happens.

(This post was last modified: 03-07-2023, 10:35 AM by wg171. Edited 1 time in total.)

(03-07-2023, 09:55 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(03-07-2023, 08:50 AM)wg171 Wrote: Would you be happy with Little starting at RT?
No.

Which begs the questions, where does Cam play and would he be willing to play anywhere other than LT?

(This post was last modified: 03-07-2023, 10:36 AM by Caldrac.)

(03-07-2023, 10:34 AM)wg171 Wrote:
(03-07-2023, 09:55 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: No.

Which begs the questions, where does Cam play and would he play anywhere other than LT?

Not sure. Some people have floated the idea out there about him playing LG. Not sure about that.

I think Little and Robinson should split snaps or rotate days at LT and RT until the coaches can determine who can play each position correctly this summer. 

We'll still need to draft and/or sign a pair of offensive lineman IMHO. We'll need a swing tackle and another guard at the minimum.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

I can’t wait to see how the offensive line looks.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!