Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trevor shows his leadership after the game

(02-05-2023, 08:55 PM)jagboss Wrote: It was a thing of beauty

Trevo to jaire not so much

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 02-05-2023, 09:27 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

(02-05-2023, 08:43 PM)StrayaJag Wrote:
(02-05-2023, 08:14 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: That throw, Trevor to Diggs

Timestamp?

https://twitter.com/Jaguars/status/16223...lxvmCVPM_w

(02-05-2023, 09:27 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(02-05-2023, 08:43 PM)StrayaJag Wrote: Timestamp?

https://twitter.com/Jaguars/status/16223...lxvmCVPM_w

Ridley must be drooling by now..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

Wt was thatl wow man i mean i stopped watciing the pro bowl years ago. They need to just ditch it if that is what it has become. Wow smh

(02-07-2023, 03:34 AM)surfon Wrote: Wt was thatl  wow man i mean i stopped watciing the pro bowl years ago.  They need to just ditch it if that is what it has become.  Wow smh

I think the skills comp/flag game is fine. Trying to push the tackle pro bowl as real football when no one was trying was always dumb. I like this because it's more light hearted but at the same time, players are actually trying.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 02-07-2023, 06:46 AM by Jag88. Edited 1 time in total.)

We will remember that as one of the early epic moments. I cant wait for the draft already.

(02-07-2023, 04:02 AM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote:
(02-07-2023, 03:34 AM)surfon Wrote: Wt was thatl  wow man i mean i stopped watciing the pro bowl years ago.  They need to just ditch it if that is what it has become.  Wow smh

I think the skills comp/flag game is fine. Trying to push the tackle pro bowl as real football when no one was trying was always dumb. I like this because it's more light hearted but at the same time, players are actually trying.

It gives us fans something to do while we adjust to not having real football after the superbowl until august. I'm already crying. We do have the other foot ball league I guess.

(02-07-2023, 04:02 AM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote:

If they don't want to play tackle FB let's mix it up and let the pro try their hands at other events - 5 on 5 half court hoops, eating contest, mock darfting, working concession stands, etc.

touch football is like golf or bowling - only fun if you are participating. spectating is miserable.