Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Florida Court returns sanity to the schools........

(This post was last modified: 01-23-2023, 08:32 AM by The Drifter.)

Even though that I wear clothes that are more commonly worn by the female of the species, I never use the women's bathrooms anywhere I go.......

Court ruling could return sanity to school bathroom battle over gender identity

Title IX meaning could return to its origin protecting biological sex if court bathroom ruling stands

Late Friday, December 30, 2022, the 11th Circuit Court of Appeals published an opinion that many in the parents’ rights movement had been waiting for with bated breath. In Adams v. School Board of St. Johns County, the full appellate court held that the school board’s policy of segregating bathrooms based on a student’s biological sex – that is the sex of the student at birth and not the gender the student may at some point identify with – did not violate the law because a student does not have a constitutional or statutory right under Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972 to use the bathroom of the opposite sex.  

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/court-ru...r-identity
Me sarcastic? No couldn't be. I am much too dim witted to grasp the quaint subtleties of such potent mockery!!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I am pretty, oh so pretty…

[Image: 88784.jpg]
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(This post was last modified: 01-23-2023, 08:13 PM by Jags. Edited 1 time in total.)

Good ole St. John’s county! I new my tax dollars did more than put money on an EBT card! Woo!

After all, the school district is what keeps us here despite the vast (over)growth of the area.

Per the ruling.

"In Adams v. School Board of St. Johns County, the full appellate court held that the school board’s policy of segregating bathrooms based on a student’s biological sex – that is the sex of the student at birth and not the gender the student may at some point identify with – did not violate the law because a student does not have a constitutional or statutory right under Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972 to use the bathroom of the opposite sex."

Look for an Amendment to allow for this in the near future.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(01-24-2023, 10:35 AM)NewJagsCity Wrote: Per the ruling. 

"In Adams v. School Board of St. Johns County, the full appellate court held that the school board’s policy of segregating bathrooms based on a student’s biological sex – that is the sex of the student at birth and not the gender the student may at some point identify with – did not violate the law because a student does not have a constitutional or statutory right under Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972 to use the bathroom of the opposite sex."

Look for an Amendment to allow for this in the near future.

Sad but true.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Worth a read:

https://www.thefp.com/p/i-thought-i-was-...AcLwdxwC9I

(This post was last modified: 02-13-2023, 05:10 PM by NewJagsCity. Edited 4 times in total.)

(02-13-2023, 02:20 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Worth a read:

I heard about this on the radio here in Jax. Also been watching some videos of women who transitioned to men and then attempted to transition back. Their reasoning, process, ordeal, the damage done to them physically and psychologically, and the hatred they received from the 'tolerant' trans community. They echo many of the same things referenced in this article.

Best quote in the article:
Experiments are supposed to be carefully designed. Hypotheses are supposed to be tested ethically. The doctors I worked alongside at the Transgender Center said frequently about the treatment of our patients: “We are building the plane while we are flying it.” No one should be a passenger on that kind of aircraft.

The backlash is coming, folks.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(02-13-2023, 02:20 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Worth a read:

Yeah I saw that too.
They gave people under 18 opposite gender hormones.  That should be illegal.  I don't think the article mentions puberty blockers, though.  And as I understand those are reversible.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.