Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Vote-By-Mail Experiment Fails, Half of the Ballots Are Still Unaccounted For

People need to vote in person and have a valid state issued ID...........

Vote-By-Mail Experiment Fails Entirely - Half of the Ballots Are Still Unaccounted For

Delighted by the outcome of the explosion of mail-in voting in the 2020 election, California Democratic Gov. Gavin Newsom signed AB 37 into law the following year to make it a permanent feature of future elections in the state.

https://www.patriotproject.com/vote-mail...iuZCvWdpFE
Me sarcastic? No couldn't be. I am much too dim witted to grasp the quaint subtleties of such potent mockery!!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I'm a huge proponent of eliminating mail in voting, but there is no way half the votes are unaccounted for.

Mail in voting is the biggest fraud perpetrated on the American Public since Covid-19 Vaccine Denialism.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 01-25-2023, 11:12 PM by WingerDinger. Edited 1 time in total.)

(01-25-2023, 10:57 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Mail in voting is the biggest fraud perpetrated on the American Public since Covid-19 Vaccine Denialism.

Signed,

Dr. Fauci Kevorkian

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(01-25-2023, 11:11 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(01-25-2023, 10:57 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Mail in voting is the biggest fraud perpetrated on the American Public since Covid-19 Vaccine Denialism.

Signed,

Dr. Fauci Kevorkian

Lol, you guys are funny. I mean, you kill people with your misinformation and all, but funny nonetheless.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(01-25-2023, 11:14 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(01-25-2023, 11:11 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Signed,

Dr. Fauci Kevorkian

Lol, you guys are funny. I mean, you kill people with your misinformation and all, but funny nonetheless.

No, people kill themselves because they're sheep, regardless of who they listen to, and don't do their own homework. 

Personal responsibility saves lives.

(01-25-2023, 07:54 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: I'm a huge proponent of eliminating mail in voting, but there is no way half the votes are unaccounted for.

They just mail them out to everyone in CA that is on the roll. How many people moved and didn't update, haven't voted in years, moved out of state, or just don't exist or have a real address.

Undeliverable ones are supposed to be returned but if they get delivered to a non-home who knows what happens to them.

So with a hugely inflated voter roll, half aren't voting and another % is fraud from people filling out the ballots they got from the bad rolls. Then you get into the other cheating. I would guess >50% would be removed if they cleaned the rolls.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

(This post was last modified: 01-26-2023, 01:49 AM by Lucky2Last.)

Think about the math, dude. I didn't read the article, but maybe there's some weird algebra I don't know about.

Oh. You mean ballots that were never filled out. Who cares? I mean, this is a totally fraudulent system, but this falls firmly under the no [BLEEP] category.

Wow, talk about conflating. That was a good one.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(01-26-2023, 01:47 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Think about the math, dude. I didn't read the article, but maybe there's some weird algebra I don't know about.

Oh. You mean ballots that were never filled out. Who cares? I mean, this is a totally fraudulent system, but this falls firmly under the no [BLEEP] category.
Yes its ballots that were sent out but not returned as voted or not voted.

Numbers were something like 10 million sent out, 5 million accounted for.

Yeah. No [BLEEP]. You send a bunch of unsolicited ballots out to a population that doesn't care and half of them will go unused. The real story is that 5 million people voted. I wonder how much the vote increased after they started mass-mailouts.

(01-25-2023, 11:14 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(01-25-2023, 11:11 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Signed,

Dr. Fauci Kevorkian

Bruh what?

(This post was last modified: 01-31-2023, 11:07 AM by The Real Marty. Edited 1 time in total.)

California does signature verification on all mail in ballots.  So in order to send in a ballot that is not yours, you'd have to forge the signature.  Which would be difficult unless you have a copy of that person's signature.

(This post was last modified: 01-31-2023, 11:57 AM by NewJagsCity. Edited 1 time in total.)

(01-31-2023, 11:06 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: California does signature verification on all mail in ballots.  So in order to send in a ballot that is not yours, you'd have to forge the signature.  Which would be difficult unless you have a copy of that person's signature.

Personally, my signature has changed drastically since I last registered to vote. Something to do with using those things call personal computers / cell phones 100% of the time for work and communication. Not sure I can even write legibly anymore, and I'm sure I'm not the only one. Which is why this verification system isn't very good anymore either.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(01-31-2023, 11:56 AM)NewJagsCity Wrote:
(01-31-2023, 11:06 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: California does signature verification on all mail in ballots.  So in order to send in a ballot that is not yours, you'd have to forge the signature.  Which would be difficult unless you have a copy of that person's signature.

Personally, my signature has changed drastically since I last registered to vote.  Something to do with using those things call personal computers / cell phones 100% of the time for work and communication.  Not sure I can even write legibly anymore, and I'm sure I'm not the only one.  Which is why this verification system isn't very good anymore either.

It's better than nothing, but yes, writing some digits of your DL or SS numbers would be better means of verification.  As Georgia has started doing.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(01-31-2023, 12:00 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(01-31-2023, 11:56 AM)NewJagsCity Wrote: Personally, my signature has changed drastically since I last registered to vote.  Something to do with using those things call personal computers / cell phones 100% of the time for work and communication.  Not sure I can even write legibly anymore, and I'm sure I'm not the only one.  Which is why this verification system isn't very good anymore either.

It's better than nothing, but yes, writing some digits of your DL or SS numbers would be better means of verification.  As Georgia has started doing.

Yeah, that information isn't available anywhere.

(01-31-2023, 11:06 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: California does signature verification on all mail in ballots.  So in order to send in a ballot that is not yours, you'd have to forge the signature.  Which would be difficult unless you have a copy of that person's signature.
Haha .... Arizona does signature validation also. Have you seen the pictures of the signatures that have matched?

(02-01-2023, 11:03 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(01-31-2023, 11:06 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: California does signature verification on all mail in ballots.  So in order to send in a ballot that is not yours, you'd have to forge the signature.  Which would be difficult unless you have a copy of that person's signature.
Haha .... Arizona does signature validation also. Have you seen the pictures of the signatures that have matched?

Two points:  

1) Publishing a picture of someone else's signature is a felony under Arizona law.  

2) In order to forge enough signatures to swing an election, a person would have to have reference images of thousands of signatures of people who did not vote, along with the actual ballots that were sent to them, and the ability to forge their signature.  Most, if not all, states bar code or QR code the ballots so a voter receives his or her ballot, and not someone else's ballot.  Given all that, I can't see how a widespread fraud could be carried out.

(This post was last modified: 02-02-2023, 10:04 AM by Lucky2Last. Edited 1 time in total.)

Good thing no one breaks the law.

Do you realize how many people don't vote? Don't even care to vote? Wouldn't even care if someone else used their vote? There is at least 50% of the population in most states to randomly pull-out extra voters, and MOST of those are going to be in the big cities. Voter participation is not exactly high in the US. It's funny, we had noticeable bump in 2018, then a HUGE bump in 2020, and a bump in 2022. Some of that is organic, but it only takes a 1% bump to swing these elections. Taking 1% from the general population is going to result in relatively small number of double votes, which aren't going to be super noticeable.

Look, it's no surprise that there were natural bumps. Trump is a controversial figure. However, like I've said before, there was a slight drop in counties in heavily democratic counties across the nation EXCEPT IN SWING COUNTIES. There we saw a huge bump in voter turnout. Not only was the bump in heavily controlled democratic districts, but it was also primarily seen only in absentee ballots, not in person ballots. Even when you compare adjacent districts, you find this only in heavily controlled Democratic districts, specifically, ones where fraudulent voting was alleged. In heavily controlled districts where it wasn't alleged, you don't see that same bump in absentee ballots, nor in blue states. It's weird how you only get those bumps in contested counties. All of this accounts for at least 250k excess votes based just on those swing counties. That should matter to you, but you don't math.

That said, you don't have to forge signatures. I don't think all of this is being done in a back room. I think ballot harvesting is playing a role in these big cities. Even still, when you have 50% of the population to draw from, there's a good chance you're not going to have a lot of duplicate votes.

(02-02-2023, 07:31 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(02-01-2023, 11:03 PM)p_rushing Wrote: Haha .... Arizona does signature validation also. Have you seen the pictures of the signatures that have matched?

Two points:  

1) Publishing a picture of someone else's signature is a felony under Arizona law.  

2) In order to forge enough signatures to swing an election, a person would have to have reference images of thousands of signatures of people who did not vote, along with the actual ballots that were sent to them, and the ability to forge their signature.  Most, if not all, states bar code or QR code the ballots so a voter receives his or her ballot, and not someone else's ballot.  Given all that, I can't see how a widespread fraud could be carried out.
It's a good thing they aren't real signatures. A lot of them are blank or just some pen marks.

Plus it's not illegal per AZ law in their viewpoint. The dems immediately made that claim to try and get you to not look at the pictures.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk