Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Noticed a spike in the proce of eggs? Here's a possible reason...... (Culprits named)

(This post was last modified: 01-27-2023, 03:51 PM by The Drifter. Edited 1 time in total.)

Tractor Supply Chicken Feed Reportedly Causing Egglaying to Stop, Board has Ties to WEF, Jeffrey Epstein

Online claims have emerged, corroborated by others, that the popular “Producer’s Pride” chicken feed sold by the Tractor Supply chain has been recently altered and that its new formulation is causing chickens to stop laying eggs. Some suggest a deliberate reduction in the amount of protein in the feed may be causing the reduction in egg production. 

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/01...RNy32TDi_E
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Coincidentally, I have always used a different feed, but the last time I went to Tractor Supply, I saw Producer's Pride one on sale and got it. My chickens haven't been laying eggs well at all since then. I just switched like two weeks ago back to a different formula (not for any reason other than I ran out, needed more, and that one was on sale). I still haven't seen an uptick in production yet, so who knows if there's actually something wrong with that formula. I wouldn't jump straight to a secret cabal either. Even if that turns out to be true, it could end up just being an unintended side effect of a new ingredient. For me personally, the weather has been changing, and my chickens are molting, so I still lean towards that as a potential cause in production drop off. Then again... nothing surprises me anymore.

Lost all egg production last year my 20 hens just stopped laying and I was using this feed for years. I'll never go back to store bought feed, found a mill about an hour away we just started buying 1000 lbs at a time and storing it.
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]