Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trade deal for Ramsey

He'd have to win the fanbase back. Doesn't seem like a chemistry fit, but if he helps the Jaguars win a championship I'm all for it.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-29-2023, 09:26 PM)empty Wrote:
(01-29-2023, 07:56 PM)Eric1 Wrote: This pic could easily be photoshop'd though

https://twitter.com/AlbiesHOF/status/161...0630702080

yea figured it was lol

I've seen the question brought up about trading for Ramsey on a few different platforms and just about every Jags fan that responds says that they aren't interested. I'm not either! The guy is talented physically, but mentally, he's a loser. We want better than that.
[Image: pqk1i5F.jpg]

How bout Marcedes

(01-29-2023, 11:02 PM)surfon Wrote:
(01-28-2023, 02:15 PM)nejagsfan Wrote: What do you guys think.... I say no no and no
https://blackandteal.com/2023/01/26/jack...ey-trades/

I dont think any player has entrenched themselves as the franchises most disliked player like Ramsey has.

I dislike Blaine Gabbert far more.

(01-30-2023, 04:11 AM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote:
(01-29-2023, 11:02 PM)surfon Wrote: I dont think any player has entrenched themselves as the franchises most disliked player like Ramsey has.

I dislike Blaine Gabbert far more.

I don't understand how any Jaguar fan can take that position.  Blaine Gabbert never lived up to his draft position, but Jalen Ramsey faked an injury to force a trade.

(01-30-2023, 03:08 AM)Thewitnessofsolinvictus Wrote: How bout Marcedes

Assuming you're not being facetious, he's a good locker room guy but his career's over really and even at his peak he was only an average TE.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

(01-29-2023, 11:31 PM)JaguarJosh2 Wrote: He'd have to win the fanbase back.  Doesn't seem like a chemistry fit,  but if he helps the Jaguars win a championship I'm all for it.

Sure, let’s bring back Hugh Douglass and Aaron Ross while we’re at it.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(01-29-2023, 11:31 PM)JaguarJosh2 Wrote: He'd have to win the fanbase back.  Doesn't seem like a chemistry fit,  but if he helps the Jaguars win a championship I'm all for it.

He'd also have to win back Shad Khan, who intervened in the big dispute and tried to smooth things out for him, only to be completely betrayed.  Frankly, I don't know why Shad Khan would ever agree to bring this guy back.  

HE FAKED A BACK INJURY TO FORCE A TRADE.  FOR GOD'S SAKE, HOW CAN WE EVEN THINK ABOUT BRINGING HIM BACK???

(01-30-2023, 08:43 AM)MarleyJag Wrote:
(01-30-2023, 03:08 AM)Thewitnessofsolinvictus Wrote: How bout Marcedes

Assuming you're not being facetious, he's a good locker room guy but his career's over really and even at his peak he was only an average TE.

He's still a really good blocker and that's what we need to get on the cheap. Not in favor of doing it, but it wouldn't be that far out of bounds IMO. If we could bring him back next year and win the Superb Owl with him as the longest playing TE and a Coming Home story? That would be some good press. Might be enough to convince the NFL to let refs call Roughing the Passer when TLaw gets clubbed in the face.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

It's a good question for discussion:  If you could bring back one former Jaguars player (active player playing at his current level with his current contract), who would it be?

(01-30-2023, 10:02 AM)TheDuke007 Wrote: It's a good question for discussion:  If you could bring back one former Jaguars player (active player playing at his current level with his current contract), who would it be?

Would've been nice to have Norwell this year, but my vote would be Rudy Ford or DJ Hayden. Really about the only other guy you could even discuss would be Chark, our rosters the last 2 years were just so bad that there aren't many options. I guess if we go back 3 seasons it could be Yan, Calais, or Quincy Williams.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Dj Hayden hasn't played football in years.

(01-30-2023, 10:20 AM)jessepeck1213 Wrote: Dj Hayden hasn't played football in years.

Perfect, he's probably ready to go then.

(01-28-2023, 02:15 PM)nejagsfan Wrote: What do you guys think.... I say no no and no
https://blackandteal.com/2023/01/26/jack...ey-trades/

I wouldn't take him for a ham sammich. We don't need frontrunners who don't wanna dig when the going is tough. Let him and his bad back rot in la la land.

I wouldn't take him even if LA gave us $50M in cap room to make the deal happen.

I wouldn't take him if the other option were moving the franchise to Lon---ok, well maybe I would take him in this instance.

(This post was last modified: 01-30-2023, 11:17 AM by Mikey.)

(01-29-2023, 07:56 PM)Eric1 Wrote:
(01-29-2023, 07:27 PM)Caldrac Wrote: Not related. But. Check it out. [Image: fc7e290f225efd1b8f1467286625154a.jpg]

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

This pic could easily be photoshop'd though

PREPOSTEROUS!

before he does that, he'd also have to void his current contract and agree to play on an unpaid internship.

Even then, I think the Jags would be paying too much for his rabble.

(01-30-2023, 10:10 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(01-30-2023, 10:02 AM)TheDuke007 Wrote: It's a good question for discussion:  If you could bring back one former Jaguars player (active player playing at his current level with his current contract), who would it be?

Would've been nice to have Norwell this year, but my vote would be Rudy Ford or DJ Hayden. Really about the only other guy you could even discuss would be Chark, our rosters the last 2 years were just so bad that there aren't many options. I guess if we go back 3 seasons it could be Yan, Calais, or Quincy Williams.

Yan is a good choice. No one else really jumps out.

Doing this mental search shows how much of a hard on Caldwell had for LSU players. 4Net, Chassion, Chark.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(01-30-2023, 11:26 AM)NewJagsCity Wrote:
(01-30-2023, 10:10 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Would've been nice to have Norwell this year, but my vote would be Rudy Ford or DJ Hayden. Really about the only other guy you could even discuss would be Chark, our rosters the last 2 years were just so bad that there aren't many options. I guess if we go back 3 seasons it could be Yan, Calais, or Quincy Williams.

Yan is a good choice.  No one else really jumps out.

Doing this mental search shows how much of a hard on Caldwell had for LSU players.  4Net, Chassion, Chark.

ESS EE SEE, baby.

(This post was last modified: 01-30-2023, 01:16 PM by JagsFansince1995.)

(01-30-2023, 11:31 AM)Mikey Wrote:
(01-30-2023, 11:26 AM)NewJagsCity Wrote: Yan is a good choice.  No one else really jumps out.

Doing this mental search shows how much of a hard on Caldwell had for LSU players.  4Net, Chassion, Chark.

ESS EE SEE, baby.
Hey now. Chark didn't light it up in the sec, neither did 4nette or chaisson. Sec is still dominant but don't think every player on every team is the truth. Hell lsu never stuck fear in anyone outside of Burrow title year even with fournette lol. Stop the hate.

I'll continue to say put any top team in the sec for the season an see if they still go undefeated or just 1 loss lol.....and no to Jalen unless he restructures.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
Season Tix, Section 409

2023 and still counting.....SB will finally be ours soon enough.
TLaw aka 'the prince that was promised' supporter.

(01-30-2023, 01:10 PM)JagsFansince1995 Wrote:
(01-30-2023, 11:31 AM)Mikey Wrote: ESS EE SEE, baby.
Hey now.  Chark didn't light it up in the sec, neither did 4nette or chaisson.  Sec is still dominant but don't think every player on every team is the truth.  Hell lsu never stuck fear in anyone outside of Burrow title year even with fournette lol.  Stop the hate. 

I'll continue to say put any top team in the sec for the season an see if they still go undefeated or just 1 loss lol.....and no to Jalen unless he restructures.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

You would take him back if he restructures?  After he quit on this team, faked an injury to force his way out of here, you would take him back?