Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trade deal for Ramsey

(01-30-2023, 01:19 PM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(01-30-2023, 01:10 PM)JagsFansince1995 Wrote: Hey now.  Chark didn't light it up in the sec, neither did 4nette or chaisson.  Sec is still dominant but don't think every player on every team is the truth.  Hell lsu never stuck fear in anyone outside of Burrow title year even with fournette lol.  Stop the hate. 

I'll continue to say put any top team in the sec for the season an see if they still go undefeated or just 1 loss lol.....and no to Jalen unless he restructures.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

You would take him back if he restructures?  After he quit on this team, faked an injury to force his way out of here, you would take him back?

No thank you.
Let's just draft a good nb and roll.
Team chemistry is too good right now

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-28-2023, 02:15 PM)nejagsfan Wrote: What do you guys think.... I say no no and no
https://blackandteal.com/2023/01/26/jack...ey-trades/

No. Lying, fake injured divas do not interest me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]

(01-30-2023, 01:19 PM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(01-30-2023, 01:10 PM)JagsFansince1995 Wrote: Hey now.  Chark didn't light it up in the sec, neither did 4nette or chaisson.  Sec is still dominant but don't think every player on every team is the truth.  Hell lsu never stuck fear in anyone outside of Burrow title year even with fournette lol.  Stop the hate. 

I'll continue to say put any top team in the sec for the season an see if they still go undefeated or just 1 loss lol.....and no to Jalen unless he restructures.

You would take him back if he restructures?  After he quit on this team, faked an injury to force his way out of here, you would take him back?
I've been thinking hard on it and the quitter thing is unforgivable. BUTTTTTTT if he can still be shutdown and help our secondary then idk. I did it in Madden after I took the jags to the SB and got our ring lol. Idk tho man.

I was upset with the zone nonsense when he was too so I sided with him on that but the whining and quitting was too unprofessional. It's not a relationship I'd entertain unless it was very team friendly

Season Tix, Section 409

2023 and still counting.....SB will finally be ours soon enough.
TLaw aka 'the prince that was promised' supporter.

(01-30-2023, 04:28 PM)JagsFansince1995 Wrote:
(01-30-2023, 01:19 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: You would take him back if he restructures?  After he quit on this team, faked an injury to force his way out of here, you would take him back?
I've been thinking hard on it and the quitter thing is unforgivable. BUTTTTTTT if he can still be shutdown and help our secondary then idk.  I did it in Madden after I took the jags to the SB and got our ring lol.  Idk tho man. 

I was upset with the zone nonsense when he was too so I sided with him on that but the whining and quitting was too unprofessional.  It's not a relationship I'd entertain unless it was very team friendly

The only ‘team friendly’ deal is him on a different team.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

If the Jags are trading for a Rams player the only 2 guys in the conversation should be Aaron Donald or Cooper Kupp. LAR would never do that, and doubt it would even work under the Cap.

Also why is this in the Jags forum? He is not a Jaguar anymore. Shouldn't it be in the NFL one.

(01-30-2023, 05:36 PM)rpr52121 Wrote: If the Jags are trading for a Rams player the only 2  guys in the conversation should be Aaron Donald or Cooper Kupp. LAR would never do that, and doubt it would even work under the Cap.

Also why is this in the Jags forum? 
He is not a Jaguar anymore. Shouldn't it be in the NFL one.

Agreed

[BLEEP] [BLEEP] [BLEEP] NO

Personally i'd have absolutely no problem with Ramsey being our #2 corner if he was willing to take a reasonable contract.

I do not see that happening however, but I don't hold anything against him for how he felt against Coughlin. Let's not forget that almost all of the NFL complains back then were against the jags and specifically tommy boy. Ramsey wasn't the problem there.

Ramsey backed up the Brinks truck to the stadium and a hype man jumped out the back with a bull horn. Ramsey wanted millions of dollars from the Jaguars and didn’t get it. That’s the reason he wanted out.

(This post was last modified: 03-02-2023, 03:24 PM by RicoTx. Edited 2 times in total.)

(03-02-2023, 02:33 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: Ramsey backed up the Brinks truck to the stadium and a hype man jumped out the back with a bull horn. Ramsey wanted millions of dollars from the Jaguars and didn’t get it. That’s the reason he wanted out.

No it wasn’t.  He got his widdle feelings hurt because he got yelled at.

And who the hell cares anyway.  He FAKED AN INJURY because he didn’t want to play.

[BLEEP] him.

(03-02-2023, 03:21 PM)RicoTx Wrote:
(03-02-2023, 02:33 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: Ramsey backed up the Brinks truck to the stadium and a hype man jumped out the back with a bull horn. Ramsey wanted millions of dollars from the Jaguars and didn’t get it. That’s the reason he wanted out.

No it wasn’t.  He got his widdle feelings hurt because he got yelled at.

And who the hell cares anyway.  He FAKED AN INJURY because he didn’t want to play.

[BLEEP] him.

First off when he began acting up we told him of our "no return policy".  Second, the Rams mortgaged their future the way they built the team. That bill has come due and he sees it. Like his coach he is looking for greener pastures.
A new broom always sweeps clean.

(03-02-2023, 04:24 PM)Jag149 Wrote:
(03-02-2023, 03:21 PM)RicoTx Wrote: No it wasn’t.  He got his widdle feelings hurt because he got yelled at.

[BLEEP] him.

First off when he began acting up we told him of our "no return policy".  Second, the Rams mortgaged their future the way they built the team. That bill has come due and he sees it. Like his coach he is looking for greener pastures.

I’m in the minority here clearly. But yeah the above is right, it’s because he’s a winner though. The drama started when we accepted losing as being ok, if we could get him on a comparable number to Griffin this year for 2 thirds, you’d be crazy not to take it.

(03-02-2023, 04:52 PM)Dockerill91 Wrote:
(03-02-2023, 04:24 PM)Jag149 Wrote: First off when he began acting up we told him of our "no return policy".  Second, the Rams mortgaged their future the way they built the team. That bill has come due and he sees it. Like his coach he is looking for greener pastures.

I’m in the minority here clearly. But yeah the above is right, it’s because he’s a winner though. The drama started when we accepted losing as being ok, if we could get him on a comparable number to Griffin this year for 2 thirds, you’d be crazy not to take it.

call me crazy.

(03-02-2023, 04:24 PM)Jag149 Wrote: First off when he began acting up we told him of our "no return policy".  Second, the Rams mortgaged their future the way they built the team. That bill has come due and he sees it. Like his coach he is looking for greener pastures.

You’re kidding me.  He’s an accident waiting to happen and he’d [BLEEP] up what Pederson has started to build.

No way I'd want Ramsey in that locker room..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(This post was last modified: 03-02-2023, 11:54 PM by NewJagsCity. Edited 1 time in total.)

For the love of all that is Holy....NO.

Per this article, it doesn't look likely anyway....

https://www.si.com/nfl/jaguars/news/2023...dianapolis

(01-30-2023, 09:55 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(01-29-2023, 11:31 PM)JaguarJosh2 Wrote: He'd have to win the fanbase back.  Doesn't seem like a chemistry fit,  but if he helps the Jaguars win a championship I'm all for it.

He'd also have to win back Shad Khan, who intervened in the big dispute and tried to smooth things out for him, only to be completely betrayed.  Frankly, I don't know why Shad Khan would ever agree to bring this guy back.  

HE FAKED A BACK INJURY TO FORCE A TRADE.  FOR GOD'S SAKE, HOW CAN WE EVEN THINK ABOUT BRINGING HIM BACK???

"And that's all there is to say bout that" - Forrest Gump (paraphrased)
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(03-02-2023, 11:50 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: For the love of all that is Holy....NO.

(01-30-2023, 09:55 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: He'd also have to win back Shad Khan, who intervened in the big dispute and tried to smooth things out for him, only to be completely betrayed.  Frankly, I don't know why Shad Khan would ever agree to bring this guy back.  

HE FAKED A BACK INJURY TO FORCE A TRADE.  FOR GOD'S SAKE, HOW CAN WE EVEN THINK ABOUT BRINGING HIM BACK???

ramsey (not going to capitalize his name) knows he burned every bridge here. He is just using this as a way to get his name out to other teams. There are many reasons he wants out of LA.

1. Cost of living there is what twice the average?
2. 13.3% State income taxes that are no longer deductible on the federal ones.
3. He is on a team of aging guys that has almost no draft capital and no cap space.
4. Suddenly his back is aching again.

A new broom always sweeps clean.

(03-02-2023, 11:50 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: For the love of all that is Holy....NO.

(01-30-2023, 09:55 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: He'd also have to win back Shad Khan, who intervened in the big dispute and tried to smooth things out for him, only to be completely betrayed.  Frankly, I don't know why Shad Khan would ever agree to bring this guy back.  

TB needs to channel his inner Caldwell and drop an "Even if he's released" on the media.

I agree. He was one of my favorite players on the field. I’m not going to judge him too hard because he wanted to win. He has a huge ego of course. Anyways, It’s not going to happen or the chances are slim. Either way, the jags need to add a good cb this off season to improve the defense.

Whatever play contributions Ramsey brings to the the team will be negated by his overbearing attitude and baggage. Yes, he’s talented, but he’s also a conceited [BLEEP] hole. We don’t need that distraction.