Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Conference Title games

(01-29-2023, 07:19 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(01-29-2023, 07:18 PM)Eric1 Wrote: Yup Brunell got one in 2009. He was backing up Brees when the Saints beat the clots in the Bowl.

That's what I thought.. I remember him as a place holder for the kicker.

Yup, he only started 1 game in the final week of the season and was the place holder all year.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Well after watching Josh Johnson, I really hope I don't have to see Henne.

Let's have at least 1 good game

(01-29-2023, 07:11 PM)rpr52121 Wrote:
(01-29-2023, 07:08 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: So..

Minshew get a ring?

Haven't many of the prior Jags QB's got rings as back ups? Henne, Bortles, and Gabbert?
Jags need to bring a QB back, hopefully that works the same way for the Jags.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

Anyone think the NFL will stop allowing teams to push their QB forward like the Eagles do on short yardage plays in the offseason rules changes?

Gimmie the bengals..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(01-29-2023, 07:27 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Gimmie the bengals..

I don't think the Bengals can block Philly's DL.

Who blocks Chris Jones?

(This post was last modified: 01-29-2023, 07:30 PM by WingerDinger.)

(01-29-2023, 07:29 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:

Who blocks Chris Jones?

Yo momma

Seriously, no clue.. I just hate KC..

The NFC is playing for the rights to lose on the big stage.

Just think, this AFC is what Trevor has to wade through for the next 5-8 years to get to the Super Bowl; Josh Allen, Patrick Mahomes, Joe Burrow, Lamar Jackson and Justin Herbert. What a fun ride it will be.

(This post was last modified: 01-29-2023, 07:35 PM by rpr52121.)

(01-29-2023, 07:29 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(01-29-2023, 07:29 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Who blocks Chris Jones?

Yo momma

Curious why?

(01-29-2023, 07:34 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: The NFC is playing for the rights to lose on the big stage.

Just think, this AFC is what Trevor has to wade through for the next 5-8 years to get to the Super Bowl; Josh Allen, Patrick Mahomes, Joe Burrow, Lamar Jackson and Justin Herbert. What a fun ride it will be.

I disagree on this Eagles team. I think they can beat both the Bengals and Chiefs.

(This post was last modified: 01-29-2023, 07:37 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

(01-29-2023, 07:29 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(01-29-2023, 07:29 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Who blocks Chris Jones?

Yo momma

Got eem, lol.  Oh I want the Bengals to win i just don't think they have anyone that can block Jones.  I don't like KC either

(01-29-2023, 07:34 PM)rpr52121 Wrote:
(01-29-2023, 07:29 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Yo momma

Curious why?

(01-29-2023, 07:34 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: The NFC is playing for the rights to lose on the big stage.

I disagree on this Eagles team. I think they can beat both the Bengals and Chiefs.

Honestly, I couldn't pin point to where I started hating the chefs.. But it dates back to Steve Deberg..

It's a good point. Philadelphia had Daniel Jones then Purdy/Johnson to beat. The NFC really has Hurts. Brady and Rodgers on the down slope, Prescott, Fields, Cousins are average and the rest are worse than that.

Real lack of elite QB's in the NFC right now.

Eh, I disagree.  It's a team game an no team is as complete as the Eagles except the 49ers and they didn't have a QB that can throw.  I think the Eagles beat either of these teams although I'm pulling for the Bengals

Hit the ground on the last replay before the commercial break.

(01-29-2023, 07:54 PM)rpr52121 Wrote: Hit the ground on the last replay before the commercial break.

Yep

Last angle showed the ball contact turf and get turned by it

Down goes Joe Donkey

Eagles oline will stonewall that KC pass rush

The O Line Matters!

Cocaine Bear..