Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
A house divided during war?

Perhaps it's not real, perhaps nothing will ever come of it. But I'm watching the news and social media and various alternative news sites and it feels like a conflict with Russia is coming. I hope not I have no grand illusion of glorious battles and victories, a new modern conflict between any super power would be devastating imo. However I'm seeing more and more social media account and message board postings about Putin isn't the bad guy Biden is. So many to the point I wonder if God forbid war does break out with Russia how many are going to side with Russia in our own country?

Biden has his problems no doubt, vote against him I will even advocate for others to do the same. However it's a far leap from this guy's a bad president to I'll side with Putin over my own country. How did we get here? If it was Trump would the left side with Putin over Trump? Are we that far apart? 

Is anyone else seeing lots and I mean lots of posting about Putin over Biden? Part of me thinks it's bots and Russia is flooding the internet with bots boasting his approval to sway opinions. Thoughts?
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

If it was Trump versus Xi I have no doubt the left would support the Chinese. They pretty much did exactly that during his term.

And make no mistake, Biden is the bad guy, but he's more puppet than anything else.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(01-30-2023, 05:00 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: If it was Trump versus Xi I have no doubt the left would support the Chinese. They pretty much did exactly that during his term.

And make no mistake, Biden is the bad guy, but he's more puppet than anything else.

So do you subscribe to this theory I keep seeing floated around that Russia is the only one fighting the WEF and the NWO

(01-30-2023, 05:04 PM)EricC85 Wrote:
(01-30-2023, 05:00 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: If it was Trump versus Xi I have no doubt the left would support the Chinese. They pretty much did exactly that during his term.

So do you subscribe to this theory I keep seeing floated around that Russia is the only one fighting the WEF and the NWO

I haven't seen that theory but I don't believe that. I'm also not big on the idea of those as bogeymen either.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(01-30-2023, 05:36 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(01-30-2023, 05:04 PM)EricC85 Wrote: So do you subscribe to this theory I keep seeing floated around that Russia is the only one fighting the WEF and the NWO

I haven't seen that theory but I don't believe that. I'm also not big on the idea of those as bogeymen either.

Yea maybe it's just the extreme conspiracy guys for whatever reason I get lots of them on my news feed.

I heard a parable once, of two brothers who decided to challenge each other to a swimming competition. They hopped in a river and swim against the current to see who would reach the first bend the fastest. Well, the younger brother tried as hard as he could, unwilling to give up any ground to his older, stronger brother. To his surprise, he was sticking with him. Determined, he paddled even harder. The race went on for some time until the younger brother, finally about to overtake his brother, heard a rumbling noise. He lifted his head out of the water towards the shore and realized they were both about to go over a waterfall.

(01-30-2023, 05:56 PM)EricC85 Wrote:
(01-30-2023, 05:36 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: I haven't seen that theory but I don't believe that. I'm also not big on the idea of those as bogeymen either.

Yea maybe it's just the extreme conspiracy guys for whatever reason I get lots of them on my news feed.

The only dissension that I see is over the cost of our support.  I don't see anyone supporting the Russians.  But then again, I frequent the mainstream media like the Wall Street Journal, the New York Times, Fox News, NBC News, etc.  

I think very few people would support an enemy country in a war with the United States.

(01-30-2023, 06:11 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: I heard a parable once, of two brothers who decided to challenge each other to a swimming competition. They hopped in a river and swim against the current to see who would reach the first bend the fastest. Well, the younger brother tried as hard as he could, unwilling to give up any ground to his older, stronger brother. To his surprise, he was sticking with him. Determined, he paddled even harder. The race went on for some time until the younger brother, finally about to overtake his brother, heard a rumbling noise. He lifted his head out of the water towards the shore and realized they were both about to go over a waterfall.

If they are swimming against the current, then how can they go over a water fall? Unless, of course, they were losing ground to the current.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

War? You mean nuclear war, conventional wars won’t work here

The problem they all have is that American citizens own a lot of guns. The Russians, Chinese, our own government know that Americans love our guns. And, when push comes to shove, they will use them, millions of them. Nope, it will be catastrophic and total..

Also, this is a sure fire way to decrease the general population, what they all want. Can’t you see this is the land of confusion, there’s just not enough love to go round…
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(01-30-2023, 06:55 PM)Ronster Wrote: War? You mean nuclear war, conventional wars won’t work here

The problem they all have is that American citizens own a lot of guns. The Russians, Chinese, our own government know that Americans love our guns. And, when push comes to shove, they will use them, millions of them. Nope, it will be catastrophic and total..

Also,  this is a sure fire way to decrease the general population, what they all want. Can’t you see this is the land of confusion, there’s just not enough love to go round…
Aren’t you the one who said half the country should die because they’re democrats and liberals?

Where’s the love there?

(01-30-2023, 06:20 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote:
(01-30-2023, 06:11 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: I heard a parable once, of two brothers who decided to challenge each other to a swimming competition. They hopped in a river and swim against the current to see who would reach the first bend the fastest. Well, the younger brother tried as hard as he could, unwilling to give up any ground to his older, stronger brother. To his surprise, he was sticking with him. Determined, he paddled even harder. The race went on for some time until the younger brother, finally about to overtake his brother, heard a rumbling noise. He lifted his head out of the water towards the shore and realized they were both about to go over a waterfall.

If they are swimming against the current, then how can they go over a water fall?  Unless, of course, they were losing ground to the current.

you got it.

Why do any of us care?

(01-30-2023, 09:43 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(01-30-2023, 06:20 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: If they are swimming against the current, then how can they go over a water fall?  Unless, of course, they were losing ground to the current.

you got it.

Yep, I took the story too literally.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(This post was last modified: 02-01-2023, 11:20 PM by p_rushing.)

(01-30-2023, 05:56 PM)EricC85 Wrote:
(01-30-2023, 05:36 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: I haven't seen that theory but I don't believe that. I'm also not big on the idea of those as bogeymen either.

It is the theory. He has kicked them out of the country and is removing their control over the banks. The first bombing matches up with the biolab locations. He is setting up a Russia first policy.

Now that doesn't mean he or Russia is good. He could be doing it to get control of Russia, to win a civil war of the elites, or some other reason.

It's also makes them look better in the war, whether true or just being used for PR. We may never find out the truth either way.

If a war did break out, I see most people not supporting it. If there are attacks on US soil though, Russia seen as the aggressor, then everyone would support it.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

https://www.breitbart.com/national-secur...t-ukraine/

This is the video that was put out for the Wagner group, private contractors, to try and get westerns to join.

It points out factual things that have happened but also propaganda to nail the liberals and may stretch some of the truths.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

(01-30-2023, 06:20 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote:

If they are swimming against the current, then how can they go over a water fall?  Unless, of course, they were losing ground to the current.

The point is when you are focused on an object that is moving, instead of something fixed, it's easy to think you're making progress. However, the truth could be that you've both been losing ground the entire time. 

Both the WEC and Putin are a threat to our Constitutional values, but people can't see it because they are so busy looking at the other side instead of something fixed.

(02-02-2023, 09:27 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote:
(01-30-2023, 06:20 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: If they are swimming against the current, then how can they go over a water fall?  Unless, of course, they were losing ground to the current.

The point is when you are focused on an object that is moving, instead of something fixed, it's easy to think you're making progress. However, the truth could be that you've both been losing ground the entire time. 

Both the WEC and Putin are a threat to our Constitutional values, but people can't see it because they are so busy looking at the other side instead of something fixed.

And there you go. I missed the point of the parable because I was too fixed on the swimmer and how he could even lift his head and see a waterfall when it was behind him.