Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
any open minded understanding moms here?

this might sound like a odd requests, but i have been going though a lot of diffeent things last few years.  I really need to talk to a open minded mom.  Moms have the special nutureing love.

my mom passed away in 2022. I will let you know what i need to talk about might sound silly espaissley since I'm a 49 year old adult. Its not really bad, but will sound very odd. I am basicly regressing back to being little,very very little.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Thought you were cougar huntin for a minute..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(01-31-2023, 02:59 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: this might sound like a odd requests, but i have been going though a lot of diffeent things last few years.  I really need to talk to a open minded mom.  Moms have the special nutureing love.

my mom passed away in 2022. I will let you know what i need to talk about might sound silly espaissley since I'm a 49 year old adult. Its not really bad, but will sound very odd. I am basicly regressing back to being little,very very little.

It’s natural, Snowy. You never stop missing your parents. Even though I have grandchildren, there are still times I wish mightily to be able talk to my mother and father.

(01-31-2023, 08:27 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(01-31-2023, 02:59 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: this might sound like a odd requests, but i have been going though a lot of diffeent things last few years.  I really need to talk to a open minded mom.  Moms have the special nutureing love.

It’s natural, Snowy. You never stop missing your parents. Even though I have grandchildren, there are still times I wish mightily to be able talk to my mother and father.

Ditto.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

I mean this in the nicest way, snowy, but you need to talk to your dad about this, and the two of you need to find some help available to you in your area. There are many programs that will help with pointing you in the direction of care that will help you process these things. Being that you are out of state, I can't help to identify any local services that would work, but I do sincerely hope that you find a professional who can work with you and help you find peace and comfort.

Until that time, we're here for you, and will do what we can to walk alongside you through the rough patches.

(This post was last modified: 02-02-2023, 11:02 PM by Caldrac.)

https://youtu.be/K0siYUjV9UM

For you, bud.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Also. Fun fact. That song aint about his Mother. It's his wife.

You need a sugar Momma snowy. Go hunt for one.

[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(02-02-2023, 10:58 PM)Caldrac Wrote: https://youtu.be/K0siYUjV9UM

For you, bud.

Also. Fun fact. That song aint about his Mother. It's his wife.

You need a sugar Momma snowy. Go hunt for one.

When returning from deployment on the Kennedy, the captain played this over the ship’s PA system when we hit the Mayport channel. Good memories.

(This post was last modified: 02-03-2023, 11:30 AM by Jaguarmeister. Edited 3 times in total.)

Sorry for your loss snowy, but this sounds like a Frank Booth origin story.

[Image: tumblr_mt31ayzId91rv1ckao1_500.gif]

(02-02-2023, 10:19 AM)Mikey Wrote:

I mean this in the nicest way, snowy, but you need to talk to your dad about this, and the two of you need to find some help available to you in your area. There are many programs that will help with pointing you in the direction of care that will help you process these things. Being that you are out of state, I can't help to identify any local services that would work, but I do sincerely hope that you find a professional who can work with you and help you find peace and comfort.

Until that time, we're here for you, and will do what we can to walk alongside you through the rough patches.

I agree with this 100%. Some things need to be handled by a professional and this would be it. 

Snowy, a few years ago I shared about a hard time I was having and you said to me that you would pray for me, and I believe you did. I tell you now the same thing. You are in my prayers. For comfort, peace and an answer as to what your next steps are to finding someone who can help you and your dad through this.

Hope you get some help pal.
#Jags4Life

Tar Heel Jags Fan