Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Titans Message Board thread during the Jags-Chargers Game

This is a good [BLEEP] board, so [BLEEP] yourselves, [BLEEP].

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(02-03-2023, 12:50 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(02-03-2023, 12:18 PM)Charlie Sheen Wrote: Because that board isn't filled with sissies. Most teams boards don't have this filter rule because they're adults and don't feel the need to censor.

Here you get warnings for not even cussing, but self-censoring and keeping the first letter.. lol
Sissies? hahaha

Sorry but you're a loser if you feel that cussing makes you an adult.

(02-03-2023, 12:48 PM)Jaguarmeister Wrote: If you don’t see a difference in quality between here and there, I don’t know what to tell you.
Second that

I dunno... When I was a child, I wasn't allowed to cuss - Mommy didn't let me.  But when I grew up, I was allowed cuss if I wanted to.

(This post was last modified: 02-03-2023, 06:56 PM by Charlie Sheen.)

(02-03-2023, 12:27 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(02-03-2023, 12:18 PM)Charlie Sheen Wrote: Because that board isn't filled with sissies. Most teams boards don't have this filter rule because they're adults and don't feel the need to censor.

Here you get warnings for not even cussing, but self-censoring and keeping the first letter.. lol

WwAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH i CAN'T SAY DIRTY WORDS!!!!!!!!!

You seem the type that was bullied in school. Makes sense.

(02-03-2023, 12:50 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:

Sissies? hahaha

(02-03-2023, 12:48 PM)Jaguarmeister Wrote: If you don’t see a difference in quality between here and there, I don’t know what to tell you.
Second that

I didn't say cussing makes you an adult. I said that they don't feel the need to censor the language of other adults.

(02-03-2023, 06:55 PM)Charlie Sheen Wrote:
(02-03-2023, 12:27 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: WwAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH i CAN'T SAY DIRTY WORDS!!!!!!!!!

You seem the type that was bullied in school. Makes sense.

(02-03-2023, 12:50 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Sissies? hahaha

Second that

I didn't say cussing makes you an adult. I said that they don't feel the need to censor the language of other adults.

And you seem like the type who whinges about inane things on an anonymous message board. Makes more sense. But please, by all means, do continue...
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

I mean, we're near the closest thing to an Official Jags Message Board that we have available, and kids visit this site, probably often.

Kids don't need to read F-bombs here like on the tacks board..

Classless..

You can be vulgar without the swears. That took me years to perfect..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

For some of us, this is our internet home.. And you don't [BLEEP] where you eat.

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(This post was last modified: 02-04-2023, 09:44 PM by Butters.)

This board is fine the way it is as far as the profanity filter goes.

As far as getting notifications for being quoted and such, hopefully that will come at some point.

Willing to lend a hand in that area Smile
#Jags4Life

Tar Heel Jags Fan

Looks a lot like this board in bad times. Fans gonna fan.
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

(02-04-2023, 02:32 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: I mean, we're near the closest thing to an Official Jags Message Board that we have available, and kids visit this site, probably often.

Classless..

I was just wondering, is this not an official Jaguars Message Board? I was just assuming it was.

(02-05-2023, 01:17 AM)IKhan't Wrote:
(02-04-2023, 02:32 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: I mean, we're near the closest thing to an Official Jags Message Board that we have available, and kids visit this site, probably often.

Classless..

I was just wondering, is this not an official Jaguars Message Board? I was just assuming it was.

No, it's not. It used to be, but the Jaguars pulled their sponsorship several years ago when they decided to rely exclusively on social media. There is no Official Message Board.

We are the ***Official*** Message Board.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato