Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Titans Message Board thread during the Jags-Chargers Game

(This post was last modified: 02-02-2023, 10:46 AM by RicoTx. Edited 1 time in total.)

(02-02-2023, 09:48 AM)Mikey Wrote:
(02-01-2023, 10:17 PM)RicoTx Wrote: How could you not understand he was talking about the tacks board?

How do you know he didnt mean that he was on tack boards every day and missed that post?

Your right, he could of.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(02-02-2023, 10:41 AM)RicoTx Wrote:
(02-02-2023, 09:48 AM)Mikey Wrote: How do you know he didnt mean that he was on tack boards every day and missed that post?

Your right, he could of.

Lol.  I see what you did there.

(02-02-2023, 11:10 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(02-02-2023, 10:41 AM)RicoTx Wrote: Your right, he could of.

Lol.  I see what you did there.
Rico = elite

(02-01-2023, 08:48 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(01-31-2023, 06:22 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: This is one of the most funny threads that I've ever read.   It is the communication between Titans fans during the Jags - Chargers matchup.  

If you have time, scroll though pages 6 through 25 where their fans were bashing the Jags, only to have to eat significant crow as the 2nd half evolved....  enjoy !!!

https://www.titansreport.com/topic/45855...on/page/6/

Here's my favorite:  

"Am I the only one whose about had it with the Jaguars & their fairytale season? I hate them so much. Btwn this, the comeback against Dallas, the one point Raven win, their win last week against us, and is losing 400 guys I honestly think of a math genius worked out the odds of them being where they are now it would be something like 800,000 to 1. I’m so sick of this [BLEEP]."  

Or this: 

"For everyone crying about facing Lawrence the next 10 years I'm more worried about Pederson because of [BLEEP] like this."  
[And then he shows the Etienne 4th down run that got us into FG range at the end of the game.]
Those were my favorites too, especially the first one.

Going to hat board reminds me of what a good job the board admins are doing on this one.  Also reminds me that a miserable game day at the office on the tack board looks a lot like one around here..

(This post was last modified: 02-02-2023, 11:48 AM by flgatorsandjags.)

(02-02-2023, 10:41 AM)RicoTx Wrote:
(02-02-2023, 09:48 AM)Mikey Wrote: How do you know he didnt mean that he was on tack boards every day and missed that post?

Your right, he could of.

Could "have"

(02-02-2023, 11:26 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(02-02-2023, 11:10 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: Lol.  I see what you did there.
Rico = elite

Laughing

(This post was last modified: 02-02-2023, 01:45 PM by InvalidContentWasFoundStarting. Edited 2 times in total.)

(02-02-2023, 11:46 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(02-02-2023, 10:41 AM)RicoTx Wrote: Your right, he could of.

Could "have"

(02-02-2023, 11:26 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: Rico = elite

Laughing
Your right their. He should of said “could have.”

(01-31-2023, 06:32 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Couple things.

1. What an amazing thread.
2. They went after Wolfie and called him [BLEEP]?! That’s so messed up.
3. Saw a guy named OZtitan. Wonder if there’s any relation to the OZ guy on this board.

O-Zone

NH3...
"AZANE"

(01-31-2023, 06:22 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: This is one of the most funny threads that I've ever read.   It is the communication between Titans fans during the Jags - Chargers matchup.  

If you have time, scroll though pages 6 through 25 where their fans were bashing the Jags, only to have to eat significant crow as the 2nd half evolved....  enjoy !!!

90% of the posters there would be banned from here. No filters for cussing over there.
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

They's a reason why birds fly upside down over Tennessee when they migrate. 'Cuase they ain't nothing worth shatting on in Tennessee.

(This post was last modified: 02-03-2023, 12:20 PM by Charlie Sheen. Edited 1 time in total.)

(02-03-2023, 11:45 AM)Ronster Wrote:

90% of the posters there would be banned from here. No filters for cussing over there.

Because that board isn't filled with sissies. Most teams boards don't have this filter rule because they're adults and don't feel the need to censor.

Here you get warnings for not even cussing, but self-censoring and keeping the first letter.. lol

(02-03-2023, 12:18 PM)Charlie Sheen Wrote:
(02-03-2023, 11:45 AM)Ronster Wrote: 90% of the posters there would be banned from here. No filters for cussing over there.

Because that board isn't filled with sissies. Most teams boards don't have this filter rule because they're adults and don't feel the need to censor.

Here you get warnings for not even cussing, but self-censoring and keeping the first letter.. lol

WwAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH i CAN'T SAY DIRTY WORDS!!!!!!!!!
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(02-03-2023, 11:45 AM)Ronster Wrote: 90% of the posters there would be banned from here. No filters for cussing over there.

The rules are very simple and 99% of our users have no issue with them. 

The board had profanity rules dating back to it's association with the team's official site for reasons that should be obvious.

The admins and mods who stayed on when the board moved elected to continue the rules as it lends itself to more civil discourse and disagreements don't often devolve into inane exchanges of profanity. 

If you need to have unfiltered profanity in order to chat about the Jaguars - there are places to do that. 
This isn't one of them. Warnings expire. Not a big deal.

If you don’t see a difference in quality between here and there, I don’t know what to tell you.

(This post was last modified: 02-03-2023, 12:50 PM by Cleatwood.)

Sissies? hahaha

Sorry but you're a loser if you feel that cussing makes you an adult.

(02-03-2023, 12:48 PM)Jaguarmeister Wrote:
(02-03-2023, 12:18 PM)Charlie Sheen Wrote: Because that board isn't filled with sissies. Most teams boards don't have this filter rule because they're adults and don't feel the need to censor.

If you don’t see a difference in quality between here and there, I don’t know what to tell you.
Second that

(02-03-2023, 12:50 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(02-03-2023, 12:18 PM)Charlie Sheen Wrote: Because that board isn't filled with sissies. Most teams boards don't have this filter rule because they're adults and don't feel the need to censor.

Sissies? hahaha

Sorry but you're a loser if you feel that cussing makes you an adult.

There’s a simple solution, don’t come here.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

I swear like a trucker, but really only when I have to..

Unnecessary swearing just makes them sound ignorant and stupid, that really goes for anyone in any situation.

Bunch of [BLEEP] [BLEEP] heads.

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(02-03-2023, 01:00 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: I swear like a trucker, but really only when I have to..

Unnecessary swearing just makes them sound ignorant and stupid, that really goes for anyone in any situation.

No you're the [BLEEP] [BLEEP]!

(02-03-2023, 01:03 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(02-03-2023, 01:00 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: I swear like a trucker, but really only when I have to..

No you're the [BLEEP] [BLEEP]!

I have a license to act stupid.. They don't!!

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(This post was last modified: 02-03-2023, 01:47 PM by NewJagsCity. Edited 2 times in total.)

Swearing for emphasis seems reasonable; swearing just to hear yourself swear dilutes the power of swearing for emphasis.

But, as Cleatwood said, it certainly doesn't establish and sustain adulthood or manhood or Robin Hood or whatever kind of Hood you are shooting for.

However, I do tend to swear casually in Spanish and Greek for some unknown reason that I haven't figured out yet.

And I'm still trying to figure out if telling some one to 'bi-labiate my sphincter ani' qualifies as swearing.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(This post was last modified: 02-03-2023, 02:18 PM by imtheblkranger.)

Yeah I swear like a trucker/sailor in my daily conversations. I work in the roofing/construction industry where it's so common place. My mother-in-law yells at me all the time because I don't filter myself in front of the kids lol

But I literally have zero issue with the profanity filter here and there's a significant quality/class drop off between our board and most others I've read.

I'm just typing "dolphin chirp" for profanity like the episode of Spongebob
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS