Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
For Those About To Mock, We Salute You

I like Shipley. Just not this mock draft. Bigsby in the 4th at RB? He kind of had a lackluster performance at the combine.

Think there's way better prospects at RB to be had there. The other picks like Keion White and Josh Whyle seem like athletic guys with low ceilings in the NFL.

Again, just think there's better prospects to be had. I don't mind coming up for Porter Jr. but the odds the Seahawks drop four spots for just a 4th RD pick? Slim to none there IMHO.

Again, going defense early two years in a row just reeks of leaky decision making made defensively. I think we need to be careful with this offensive line group. Can't stress it enough.

Hear me now. Believe me later. Failure to shore up LG and RT/LT this off season will come back to haunt us down the stretch and we'll be just like the Bengals fanbase blowing our lungs out from screaming "He needs more time! He needs more time!".

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(03-11-2023, 11:24 AM)Caldrac Wrote: I like Shipley. Just not this mock draft. Bigsby in the 4th at RB? He kind of had a lackluster performance at the combine.

Think there's way better prospects at RB to be had there. The other picks like Keion White and Josh Whyle seem like athletic guys with low ceilings in the NFL.

Again, just think there's better prospects to be had. I don't mind coming up for Porter Jr. but the odds the Seahawks drop four spots for just a 4th RD pick? Slim to none there IMHO.

Again, going defense early two years in a row just reeks of leaky decision making made defensively. I think we need to be careful with this offensive line group. Can't stress it enough.

Hear me now. Believe me later. Failure to shore up LG and RT/LT this off season will come back to haunt us down the stretch and we'll be just like the Bengals fanbase blowing our lungs out from screaming "He needs more time! He needs more time!".

Maybe not the whole draft but I would 100% give up a 4th for JPJ.

(03-11-2023, 11:24 AM)Caldrac Wrote: I like Shipley. Just not this mock draft. Bigsby in the 4th at RB? He kind of had a lackluster performance at the combine.

After the 1st 2 picks im not a fan of this draft.  Disagree with White having a low ceiling. I think he would be very good value with our 2nd round pick.  As far as the oline, I agree it needs to be upgraded but we cant pass up a better player for need.  Being we didnt sign Taylor it would be nice if we can get a veteran G for half the price.  Seumalo, Nate Davis, or Powers. Worst case teams find G's all the time in the mid rounds Baalke just has to find the right one.