Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Favorite 4 Targets in 1st round

(02-25-2023, 10:58 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(02-25-2023, 10:57 AM)Jag88 Wrote: Sure. They will get right on that super realistic trade proposal.

What do you think it takes to get Donald?

It was a late 2nd and late 3rd to get Von Miller.  A 2nd and 6th for Mack.  I'm thinking to get AD it will be a 1st and a 4th

Well I guess the rams are rebuilding, so there is that at least. Yeah a 1st and a 4th would be nice, but I think he’s just one of those players you don’t get rid of unless he was in decline.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(02-25-2023, 10:57 AM)Jag88 Wrote:
(02-25-2023, 09:57 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: 1. Trade it for Aaron Donald.  If he would accept the trade of course.  He's the missing piece imo.

Sure. They will get right on that super realistic trade proposal.

They'd probably require us to take back Ramsey as part of that deal.

NO SALE

(This post was last modified: 02-27-2023, 02:24 PM by Mikey.)

(02-25-2023, 12:09 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(02-25-2023, 12:00 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: “You have no clue what AD wants to do”

And yet you say you’re sure AD and Williams are friends? Lol ok

The tide is certainly changing in Jacksonville but my point wasn’t about Jacksonville necessarily but more about AD not wanting to leave LA. He almost retired after the SB. My guess (and yes a guess) is that the Rams have no intention of trading Donald who is the face of their franchise. And if they did have talks with Donald about moving on, he may just retire instead.

They played together for 4 years and won a SB together and both are good people.    Why wouldn't they be good friends?  Use your little noggin.  He thought about it maybe, but it also could of just been to get more money as he just signed a 3 year extension and has only played one year on it.  He still has 2 more years on his deal

This garbage right here is why you get so much pushback on your baloney.

Hey, DW said recently he wants to be a GM once he's done with playing, let's just give him an unpaid internship to make this deal happen. That's what good friends do, right?

(02-25-2023, 07:43 PM)Jag88 Wrote:
(02-25-2023, 10:58 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: What do you think it takes to get Donald?

It was a late 2nd and late 3rd to get Von Miller.  A 2nd and 6th for Mack.  I'm thinking to get AD it will be a 1st and a 4th

Well I guess the rams are rebuilding, so there is that at least. Yeah a 1st and a 4th would be nice, but I think he’s just one of those players you don’t get rid of unless he was in decline.

....or talking like he was going to retire within the next year or so
....or had friends on other teams