Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Lets be honest.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 05-23-2023, 11:06 PM by NewJagsCity. Edited 1 time in total.)

Lets be honest. The OP picked the Cardinals to play in the Super Bowl last year, which was slightly crazier than my prediction that KC would finish last in the AFC West.

Barring catastrophic injury, the floor for this team is 10 wins. Ceiling of 13.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(This post was last modified: 05-23-2023, 11:27 PM by ChrisJagBoy.)

Being honest on this board is illegal, its hivemind opinions or you get trolled / harassed  Banana

(05-23-2023, 10:48 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: Lets be honest. The OP picked the Cardinals to play in the Super Bowl last year, which was slightly crazier than my prediction that KC would finish last in the AFC West.

Barring catastrophic injury, the floor for this team is 10 wins. Ceiling of 13.

While im much more optimistic than I normally am i think the floor being 10 wins is extremely optimistic thinking. I have much more faith in Trevor than i did the previous year but with that being said, he had some meh performances to close out the season. The charger game was almost a perfect reflection of his 2022 season. Bad in the first half, pretty damn good in the second. 

With that being said, he still needs to improve big time and the chances of that happening especially with the addition of Riddley seems probable, we arent winning any championships with this team and a QB who scores 25 tds and commits 13 turnovers. So lets just hope he continues trending upwards rather than pretending hes already elite because what he does will determine this season because the rest of the team, specifically the defense which wasnt very good is essentially the same.. i think this team could win 12-13 games with such a soft schedule but as inconsistent as they were last season an 8-9 record wouldnt shock anybody.

(05-23-2023, 11:26 PM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: Being honest on this board is illegal, its hivemind opinions or you get trolled / harassed  Banana

False

(05-23-2023, 11:26 PM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: Being honest  brainless on this board is illegal, its hivemind opinions or you get trolled / harassed but I do it anyway.

Fixed.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(05-23-2023, 11:26 PM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: Being honest on this board is illegal, its hivemind opinions or you get trolled / harassed  Banana

Quote:I guess people just weren't ready for Poochie. Maybe in a few years.

(This post was last modified: 05-26-2023, 01:59 PM by snowwolf776. Edited 1 time in total.)

Jags make another stupied move,and release the kicker after signing the guy from Denver who isn't the kicker he use to be.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

(05-25-2023, 11:18 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: Jags make another stupied move,and release the kickerafter signing the guy from Denver who isn't the kicker he use to be.

we gon diez?

Doesn't really matter, all we need is someone to kick XPs because we gonna score tuddies every time we get the ball.

(05-25-2023, 11:18 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: Jags make another stupied move,and release the kickerafter signing the guy from Denver who isn't the kicker he use to be.

LOL
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

McManus at 80% is more better than Patterson at 120%
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

I got a kick out of reading this.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."