Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Early College Prospects - 2024

Who is everybody looking forward to seeing this year going into next year's draft potentially? Here's my very early listing. I try mixing it up and look for day two, three options as well from schools that look promising or poised to play in some interesting contests. 

Brock Bowers at TE - Georgia
Laiatu Latu at LB - UCLA
James Williams at S - Miami (FL)
Nate Wiggins at CB - Clemson
Adisa Isaac at EDGE - Penn State
Devontez Walker at WR - North Carolina
Zach Frazier at C - West Virginia
TJ Tampa at CB - Iowa State
Robert Scott Jr. at LT - Florida State
McCallan Castles at TE - Tennessee
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 09-04-2023, 03:26 PM by wg171. Edited 2 times in total.)

Definitely going to be keeping an eye on corners this year.

Edit - Add edge rushers as well

Joe Alt for the Fighting Irish today against Navy. Need to keep an eye on him. Good offensive lineman.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Hartman looks good. Can see why he's rounding out the bottom rankings in the QB lists in some areas.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

I'll be watching Chop Robinson and Kalen King from Penn State. They play positions of need (Edge rusher and corner respectively) and are both projected to go in the first round. Depending on how their season's go, I'd be surprised if either wil be available when the Jaguars pick sometime after pick 25.

(08-31-2023, 05:58 PM)jaglou53 Wrote: I'll be watching Chop Robinson and Kalen King from Penn State. They play positions of need (Edge rusher and corner respectively) and are both projected to go in the first round. Depending on how their season's go, I'd be surprised if either wil be available when the Jaguars pick sometime after pick 25.

Good call on Chop Robinson. Starting to see him mocked to us early already here in October in some areas.

Right now I have my eyes on Cooper Bebee - OG, JT Tuimoloau - DE , James Williams - S and Javion Cohen - OG. Those would be my targets in RD1 - RD4 so far. In that particular order.

Rome Odunze I'd like to add to this offense for Trev

Still want to add Odunze to this offense

(This post was last modified: 04-12-2024, 05:04 PM by flgatorsandjags. Edited 1 time in total.)

Still want Odunze but he looks like he will be out of reach for where we will be picking. Hell, I want Alt, Bowers, and MHJ as well.

(This post was last modified: 04-12-2024, 10:21 PM by Jaguarmeister. Edited 1 time in total.)

(04-12-2024, 05:02 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Still want Odunze but he looks like he will be out of reach for where we will be picking.  Hell, I want Alt, Bowers, and MHJ as well.

Bowers makes it to 17 frequently in mocks run on mockdraftdatabase.com.  Alt occasionally does.  MHJ and Odunze... not so much.

Should make a 2025 prospect thread. Watching all of the 2024s the last couple of months you notice some of these players teammates

(04-12-2024, 05:54 PM)Jaguarmeister Wrote:
(04-12-2024, 05:02 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Still want Odunze but he looks like he will be out of reach for where we will be picking.  Hell, I want Alt, Bowers, and MHJ as well.

Bowers makes it to 17 frequently in mocks run on mockdraftdatabasbe.com.  Alt occasionally does.  MHJ and Odunze... not so much.

I believe he'll end up with the Jets or Colts, but if he surprisingly falls to 17 the Jags would have to take him.