Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Things that make you feel good..

Quote:Gotcha. My husband hates shopping. He's 5'8" and 225lbs with short legs and long torso and pants are almost always too long for him. I tell him he's lucky. I'm 5'10" with long legs and short torso so everything is too short unless I want to go two towns over and spend a butt ton of money on something that fits.

I noticed you pretty much gave us the long and short of both of you, including his height and weight, but only your height, completely leaving out your weight.

Probably just an oversight and you forgot to put it in there.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Smoking a bowl....or 5. Yep makes happy.

Watching an attractive woman put her hair up into a pony tail. 

Yep, good is how it makes me feel.

The Jags winning a game, any game, including practice. preseason, regular season, playoff and Super bowl games.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Getting to within half an hour of my finish time on a 12 hour shift..

Knowing the fridge is loaded with beers and the Jags are on TV tonight...

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

Quote:I noticed you pretty much gave us the long and short of both of you, including his height and weight, but only your height, completely leaving out your weight.

LOL.  Based on the last time I saw Americus I can assure you that "tonnage" isn't involved.  Me thinks you want to "get happy" with a mental image.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote:LOL.  Based on the last time I saw Americus I can assure you that "tonnage" isn't involved.  Me thinks you want to "get happy" with a mental image.

You seem to have self gratification on your mind in this thread.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Quote:Getting to within half an hour of my finish time on a 12 hour shift..

Knowing the fridge is loaded with beers and the Jags are on TV tonight...
Late tonight!

Gameday, and Bloody Mary's. Go hand in hand

[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

Quote:Late tonight!

Gameday, and Bloody Mary's. Go hand in hand

By the time the game finishes I'd have been up nearly 24 hours.. Worth it though..

Currently drinking a cold one, eating take out pizza and watching a movie with the wife.. Life is good.

(This post was last modified: 08-20-2016, 04:57 PM by Dakota.)

I can't lie. The first time I had an IV infusion of Dilaudid was something special. It was the only fun part of my cancer journey. After I went to the ER with a hemorrhaged kidney, I was a mess. Once they gave me that, I felt it go right up my arm, and within 20 seconds, things just didn't matter anymore. Banana

The sucky part of it all is once you go up, you must go down, and the detox from that stuff is quite possibly the worst I've ever felt in my life. I call it the flu on steroids with a touch of psychosis or schizophrenia mixed in. That's detox in a nutshell. :down:

A year and a half later, I think my biggest fear in life may quite possibly be pain.

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Quote:I can't lie. The first time I had an IV infusion of Dilaudid was something special. It was the only fun part of my cancer journey. After I went to the ER with a hemorrhaged kidney, I was a mess. Once they gave me that, I felt it go right up my arm, and within 20 seconds, things just didn't matter anymore. Banana

The sucky part of it all is once you go up, you must go down, and the detox from that stuff is quite possibly the worst I've ever felt in my life. I call it the flu on steroids with a touch of psychosis or schizophrenia mixed in. That's detox in a nutshell. :down:

A year and a half later, I think my biggest fear in life may quite possibly be pain.

An article I read on opiate addiction, after the death of Prince, stated that Dilaudid was Elvis Presley's drug of choice.

Elvis was an experimenter. Just as he wanted the newest automotive 
extravagance, he wanted the latest drug. The best and newest on the 
marketplace. Valium. Ethinamate. Dilaudid. Demerol. Percodan. Placidyl. 
Dexedrine. Biphetamine. Amytal. Quaalude. Carbrital. Cocaine hydrochloride. 
Ritalin.
He had once turned to Red West's wife and said, "Pat, I've tried them all, 
honey, and believe me, Dilaudid is the best." 

Must be good stuff to have Elvis's endorsement.

Quote:I noticed you pretty much gave us the long and short of both of you, including his height and weight, but only your height, completely leaving out your weight.

I'm 147lbs. Softer than I was before two surgeries and a lot of down time in 14 months, but I'm back in the gym. It's amazing how you can weigh nearly the same, within a few pounds, but 145lbs of muscle looks so much different than 147 of fluff. But I'm seeing progress.

Quote:You seem to have self gratification on your mind in this thread.

It's OK, he knows how to handle the problem.

When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

Hitting a drive right on the sweet spot right down the middle of the fairway. 

Sinking a birdie putt.

When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

Today I spent the day with the wife, watching movies... we also went to Five Guys..

Sucks to be at work tonight, though.

Lights out.

Guerilla Radio.

Turn that expletive up.

A good blow out after stomach cramps.

Sitting around the visiting team section, especially Eagle and Steeler fans when Jags beat them.

Then an ice cold Corona after a hot game at tailgate.
Blakes Life Matters

Quote:A good blow out after stomach cramps.
On the boss' time?

Quote:On the boss' time?

The best. Pay for spray.
Blakes Life Matters