Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Rudy Giuliani blames Obama/Clinton for 9/11

Quote:Because Giuliani is the person who uttered those words.

Is that hard to understand?
Are you so comprehensively challenged that you really believe Giuliani, who was actually at Ground Zero when the buildings fell, is a denier?  Seriously? 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I'm shaking in my boots. Really, I am. I'm not buying the "I'm not left wing or right wing" bilge either. Your views are fully exposed when you start a nonsensical thread like this.

I don't come to Trump's defense 24/7. Nor is Trump my god. To be perfectly honest, I don't like much of what Trump represents. But, I do see him as the better option going up against your girl. But, let's stick to focusing on Rudy because we all know that as long as we're not talking about Hillary, you and your fellow lefties are breathing easier.

Nonsensical!

Nonsense is what you put into eloquent, fluffy paragraphs.

Quote:Nonsensical!

Nonsense is what you put into eloquent, fluffy paragraphs.
Most people call it logic, but I get why you need to see it differently.  As long as we're not talking about you're girl. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Quote:Most people call it logic, but I get why you need to see it differently. As long as we're not talking about you're girl.

I don't care about Hillary.

But hey, whatever fluff you need to keep this nonsense up.

Quote:Most people call it logic, but I get why you need to see it differently. As long as we're not talking about you're girl.

Also, if YOU'RE going to belittle my intelligence, at least keep YOUR spelling in check.

Quote:I don't care about Hillary.

But hey, whatever fluff you need to keep this nonsense up.
Yeah, okay. 

Quote:Also, if YOU'RE going to belittle my intelligence, at least keep YOUR spelling in check.
Ouch!  You really got me there!  So much for trusting spell check, but hey, if it gives you an out to avoid responding to the question about whether you actually believe Giuliani is a 9/11 denier, more power to you. 

I'll take that as a yes.  You are comprehension challenged.

Quote:Also, if YOU'RE going to belittle my intelligence, at least keep YOUR spelling in check.

You don't take defeat well. I'm assuming you have a good drywall repairman around the house. I imagine there are a lot of holes with your apparent anger problems.

Quote:You don't take defeat well. I'm assuming you have a good drywall repairman around the house. I imagine there are a lot of holes with your apparent anger problems.

I smoke a lot of bud.

I don't get stressed anymore.

Quote:Yeah, okay.

Ouch! You really got me there! So much for trusting spell check, but hey, if it gives you an out to avoid responding to the question about whether you actually believe Giuliani is a 9/11 denier, more power to you.

I'll take that as a yes. You are comprehension challenged.

What I believe is of little consequence but I admire your interest.

Ol Rudy. He damn sure forgot when it happened. He is slowly entering Palin territory. Open yap, insert foot.
Blakes Life Matters

What are you doing for Thanksgiving Cetnik?
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

I'd forgotten about this thread.

Thanks fer nuthin', Caldrac.
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]