Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Training Camp Twitter Thread

Quote:I guess people don't work these days. I'm jealous.

[Image: post-58475-Morgan-Freeman-hes-right-you-k-9kKd.jpeg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Thanks for the updates!

(This post was last modified: 07-28-2016, 02:44 PM by ColoJag.)

Leonard Floyd got carted off at Bears practice today

Because he was sick....apparently you can't walk if you're sick

TIL Jalen Ramsey is obese, apparently  Wallbash

Ryan O reported that Miles Jack and Tripp spent time with some of Seattles vets,like Bobby Wagner and others,in July.

I'm sure it was good to hang with those guys, learn some things

Jalen is as advertised. The play he chased down Marqis on an end around was awesome. Lee couldn't really turn the corner. When in the nickel, his instincts in run defense showed. I think he can run with anyone and hope Wash allows him to float to make sure he is matched up against explosive receivers.

Fowler also continues to look the part. The heat was insane though. A lot of players walked right past fans to the locker room for cool air and hydration.
Only a chump boos the home team!

I'll be happy so long as we can go through training camp without any major injuries.

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

Quote:Leonard Floyd got carted off at Bears practice today

Because he was sick....apparently you can't walk if you're sick

Dehydration dude.

And he did walk, he walked to sideline then they brought a cart out to take him to locker room.

Good to see some football back.

Quote:I just wanted to personally say thank you to everyone keeping us posted with tweets and these pictures. I live in Southern California and have never actually lived in Jacksonville but am a huge fan. So being able to stay in touch like this really means a lot.

Thanks! It doesn't go unnoticed.
I'm so cal too.

I'm appreciative as well.

Quote:I'm so cal too.

I'm appreciative as well.

Did we just become best friends?! Yep!

#StepBrothers

(This post was last modified: 07-28-2016, 09:44 PM by jet0616.)

Quote:Did we just become best friends?! Yep!

#StepBrothers

Where at in So Cal are you guys? I'm also a So Cal Jags fan! (San Diego)

Quote:Where at in So Cal are you guys? I'm also a So Cal Jags fan! (San Diego)
Lucky

Did we just become best friends too? I live in Loma Linda, CA! East of Ontario, CA.

Just seeing the few tweets here... Man this year feels special already. You can see a clear difference in talent. I hear Bortles did good, Defense looked good. Jalen looked good. Any word on Jack? 

Quote:Did we just become best friends too? I live in Loma Linda, CA! East of Ontario, CA.

I think y'all need this thread.

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://jungle.jaguars.com/index.php?/topic/5453-worldwide-jaguars-fan-map/#'>http://jungle.jaguars.com/index.php?/topic/5453-worldwide-jaguars-fan-map/#</a>
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

I gotta say, it's difficult during these times of the year not being in Florida. Had a couple times where it was tough not to pick up a 2nd team to follow here in the midwest (Iowa) so I can go see games/practices and not have to worry about how to watch the team every single week since they're on every week.

Always nice to know I'm not the only one though. Been a Jaguars fan since I really got into the NFL and it won't ever change though.

Anyways, I'm pretty damn stoked reading about Day, Fowler, and Ramsey. I really think this draft will be looked at as the draft we had in 2014 regarding building up our offense except for our defense. Landing Ramsey, Jack, Ngakoue, Day, and Holmes I think is going to pay big dividends for this team in the near future.

Rancho Cucamonga here

Quote:Rancho Cucamonga here

Perris here. I'll be going to the Jags at Chargers game in September.

Quote:Just seeing the few tweets here... Man this year feels special already. You can see a clear difference in talent. I hear Bortles did good, Defense looked good. Jalen looked good. Any word on Jack? 

All I can go by is what I heard on radio last night. They said he looked kind of lost out there and still isn't in playing shape. He will be fine though.