Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official 2016 NFL Draft Thread***

Quote:That's pretty much my thought process with Bosa as my 1st choice and Ramsey as my 2nd choice
Bosa 1st?

Meh.

I like Noah Spence better than Bosa. And I'm sold that this kid's troubles are behind him.

1. Ramsey

2. Spence

3. Bosa

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I say best available long snapper in the first.

Jags stun everyone and draft Ezekiel Elliott 5th overall. Then they trade Yeldon away for a couple draft picks.

Quote:Jags stun everyone and draft Ezekiel Elliott 5th overall. Then they trade Yeldon away for a couple draft picks.

The silly-ness has just begun....

Quote:Jags stun everyone and draft Ezekiel Elliott 5th overall. Then they trade Yeldon away for a couple draft picks.

I assume if a team is willing to give us 2 picks for the oft injured TJ Yeldon it would be a 6th and 7th rounder.

@joeklatt 2- Myles Jack is widely considered the best player with the highest ceiling...teams nervous about knee...Jags could move back & get him

Bosa

Jack

Ramsey 

at 5

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

@optimumscouting Told last night #Jaguars decision makers LOVE Bosa. Had people in building/close to team try to sway towards other players. They held firm.

welp....

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Daniel Jeremiah final mock from today has us getting Joey Bosa.

Quote:Daniel Jeremiah final mock from today has us getting Joey Bosa.
First draft in a long time that people have no clue about whats going to happen.... After the QBs, the Chargers could go Buckner, Stanley, Tunsil or Ramsey. Cowboys could go Zeke, Bosa, Ramsey, Jack. Jags could go Buckner, Jack, Bosa, Ramsey, Tunsil, Floyd....

So these mocks really are pretty useless.

Quote:Daniel Jeremiah final mock from today has us getting Joey Bosa.
future Jared Allen to possibly JJ Watt

Chhhhammmmppiiioonnshiiipppp

Thank you mods
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

I'm starting to really hope for Joey Bosa to become our pick Him and Dante Fowler with Malik Jackson, Odrick, and Marks. Could be one of the best D-lines in the nfl.

@johnnymalone @tealtalk McShay just said on ESPN he's hearing more and more Elliott to Dallas and Ramsey to Jags and may adjust his final mock.

Me likey.

I'd be happy with Ramsey or Bosa. Myles Jack is my favorite prospect but maybe it's best not to gamble with a top 5 pick. I'd be pretty upset if we go with an OT.
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

(This post was last modified: 04-28-2016, 12:29 PM by BritishJag.)

Quote:@johnnymalone @tealtalk McShay just said on ESPN he's hearing more and more Elliott to Dallas and Ramsey to Jags and may adjust his final mock.

Me likey.
He already did his final mock.

http://imgur.com/CAyo3sy

Cowboys: Ramsey

Jaguars: Bosa

I'd be happy with Bosa.

Can't see Ramsey dropping. Not sure they'll risk Jack. I think Buckner will be all pro, but we're pretty stacked at DT

Quote:He already did his final mock.

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://imgur.com/CAyo3sy'>http://imgur.com/CAyo3sy</a>

Cowboys: Ramsey

Jaguars: Bosa

He said he might adjust it.

I think at this point the only thing that would be slightly upsetting would be Buckner. Not because he sucks... just not sure he'd be able to slide in as a starter day 1.

That IS why we're drafting at 5. To get a day 1 starter to make us better right away.

Bosa slides in opposite Fowler.

Pass rush line of Bosa Jackson Marks Fowler could be deadly.

Jack slides in at Otto, takes over at MLB next season, Smith and Jack are nickle LBers.

Ramsey starts ANYWHERE.

He could even line up opposite Gipson with Prince and House starting at CB.

Ramsey's versatility has to have him at the top of our board, imo.

Just don't think he makes it to 5.

Jack/Bosa will be the pick.

Unless we trade back.

I still think there could be a "out of left field" pick, a la Lawson, Floyd, Spence.