Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Most exciting teams/players for 2016?

I am still rooting for DE Hand, I'll be back on here next year to pull this thread up to show how right I was...

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

1. Will Texas rise finally?

2. Kirby Smart at Georgia

3. Richt at Miami

4. Can Michigan get over the hump?

5. Little Del Rio leading Gators

6. Mcaffery wins the Heisman?
A good loser is a good loser

Quote:I am still rooting for DE Hand, I'll be back on here next year to pull this thread up to show how right I was...

#1 player coming out of HS who has playrd on the arguably #1 team in America since a freshman....pretty safe pick haha

I'm eager to see if Clemson is still the powerhouse they were last year.

I ain't no monkey... I'm an ape. Banana

Unless Watson and/or Gallman get hurt and miss time, there's not a team in the country they won't score on. Might take a couple of steps back on D due to the Draft, but it shouldn't be that much of a factor.

Christian Kirk WR Texas is another interesting one. Did slot his rookie year!

Quote:Unless Watson and/or Gallman get hurt and miss time, there's not a team in the country they won't score on. Might take a couple of steps back on D due to the Draft, but it shouldn't be that much of a factor.

I'll look forward to testing this out if Michigan can find their way into the playoffs. The defense should be ridiculously good. Big question mark at QB, though, so that matchup might never be witnessed.

Quote:Christian Kirk WR Texas is another interesting one. Did slot his rookie year!

Wasted talent as long as Tyrone Swoops is throwing the ball.

Quote:Wasted talent as long as Tyrone Swoops is throwing the ball.

Kirk plays for A&M.

Quote:Dalvin Cook

Derwin James

Yes sirr.

McCaffrey by far imo

Quote:McCaffrey by far imo

Naw, he won't be on campus until next year.

Quote:Naw, he won't be on campus until next year.
Hahahaha for the people who are confused by this the Stanford McCaffereys' brother is a 5 Star QB who is committed to Michigan 

Quote:Kirk plays for A&M.

then you should have quoted the original poster who stated WR Kirk played for Texas.  I was just making a general statement that a Texas WR is pretty much wasted talent with Swoopes throwing the ball.

Quote:then you should have quoted the original poster who stated WR Kirk played for Texas. I was just making a general statement that a Texas WR is pretty much wasted talent with Swoopes throwing the ball.

Sorry I was the original poster, UK fan so Texas A&M I still class as Texas Smile

Quote:Sorry I was the original poster, UK fan so Texas A&M I still class as Texas Smile

Nice !!   didn't realize you were UK.    I just started following the Premier Soccer League this year so I can relate to a mistake like that.  Anyway, son's been rooting for Crystal Palace for a few years now and I just took on Bournemouth as my team (since they are the most southern team on the coast).  I would have preferred a tougher nickname for my team rather than The Cheeries though -- HA !! 

Quote:Nice !! didn't realize you were UK. I just started following the Premier Soccer League this year so I can relate to a mistake like that. Anyway, son's been rooting for Crystal Palace for a few years now and I just took on Bournemouth as my team (since they are the most southern team on the coast). I would have preferred a tougher nickname for my team rather than The Cheeries though -- HA !!

Haha yeah the Cherries is not to bad a nickname considering some of the others that are out there!

I do love the 'soccer' over here my team is Birmingham Coty who are in the Championship.

I must admit the soccer chants are awesome! If you haven't seen it yet Google 'Will Griggs on fire' it's quality!

Texas Tech (my alumni) QB Patrick Maholmes. One of the best duel threats in the nation.

Time to revive this one, with the new season approaching.

Who are we excited about this season?

Derwin James? Sam Darnold?

Looking forward to seeing Saquon Barkley and the two LA QBs.

Also want to see how Texas looks under Herman and whether Washington can take another step up under Peterson.
"Sucess Is Not a Goal, It is a By-product"