Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Kevin Byard S

LOL. The bad part of falling in love with a prospect.
;

;

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

He's been elite too. 

*Another large pat on the back* 

Other than that my record has been abysmal.

(11-02-2017, 01:30 PM)JackCity Wrote: He's been elite too. 

LOL  - Many of the guys I liked haven't played much yet, but I was right on Tre White, Takk McKinley and S Josh Johnson.  (and of course I mentioned that Byard looked in his cut-ups also though I wasn't really lobbying to draft him) 

Of course  getting two of those guys I liked went right out the window when we signed Bouye and Church  -- and  then McKinley wasn't a really a need after the Campbell signing unless one had zero faith in Fowler coming around.  But they were guys I liked pre-combine and they are playing great. I also liked the guard Dawkins and he's doing well also. 

Guys I'm playing "wait and see" on are: Webb, Gallman, Mahomes and Feeney

(11-02-2017, 01:47 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(11-02-2017, 01:30 PM)JackCity Wrote: He's been elite too. 

LOL  - Many of the guys I liked haven't played much yet, but I was right on Tre White, Takk McKinley and S Josh Johnson.  (and of course I mentioned that Byard looked in his cut-ups also though I wasn't really lobbying to draft him) 

Of course  getting two of those guys I liked went right out the window when we signed Bouye and Church  -- and  then McKinley wasn't a really a need after the Campbell signing unless one had zero faith in Fowler coming around.  But they were guys I liked pre-combine and they are playing great. I also liked the guard Dawkins and he's doing well also. 

Guys I'm playing "wait and see" on are: Webb, Gallman, Mahomes and Feeney

Those guys look like quality players so far. Although I can't recall where Johnson went.  

Remember you being a big Webb fan throughout the whole process. Apparently Feeney has played great so far.  Was p mad when we took Smoot instead of him.  

It's funny how us amateur fans can be so adamant in a player becoming good vs bad. When the reality is it's a huge crap shoot. Going to try keep that in mind this year.