Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Idk how this doesn't have a thread yet, this game is freaking awesome. Easily the best Zelda game since Ocarina of Time and maybe the best game Nintendo has ever put out, no lie. This game makes me want Nintendo to really put out an open world Pokemon game with this exact engine and team.

"A man with no sauce is lost.

<p style="text-align:center;">But that same man can get lost in the sauce."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Idk how this doesn't have a thread yet, this game is freaking awesome. Easily the best Zelda game since Ocarina of Time and maybe the best game Nintendo has ever put out, no lie. This game makes me want Nintendo to really put out an open world Pokemon game with this exact engine and team.

It is pretty amazing I probably have 30 hours invested and have barely scratched the surface of the game.

Go Jags!
*To stay up for atleast 2 years 3/6/17
2016 draft players I think will be good
  • On the Fournette train, will be best back of his class 3/6/17
  • Lattimore please,  Lockdowns on both sides would be nice
  • Engram at TE and the MJD clone Samaje Perine

Quote:Idk how this doesn't have a thread yet, this game is freaking awesome. Easily the best Zelda game since Ocarina of Time and maybe the best game Nintendo has ever put out, no lie. This game makes me want Nintendo to really put out an open world Pokemon game with this exact engine and team.

The problem is Nintendo is still insisting that people pay a $300 premium to play their games instead of dropping their own consoles and publishing on the Xbox and PS4. No matter how good Breath of the Wild might be I'm not going to buy a WiiU or Switch to play it. Hopefully most people follow my lead and Nintendo gets the picture and starts cross platform publishing.

(This post was last modified: 03-12-2017, 10:15 AM by snowwolf776.)

I will play another system espailley to play sports games,but im not going to drop nintendo completly. I ben a Nintendo fan since the Nes. The switch looks pretty cool. Switch is on my Christmas wish list this year with Zelda,and Mario. Hopefuly by then the stores wil lbe restocked.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

I bought a switch and zelda pre order and the game is phenomenal. im not wild about the switch itself as i feel its lacking some key features that supposedly are coming soon, but in terms of zelda, 10/10.

Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Agreed, the Switch is a flawed system that could improve over time (though that is the "cost" of buying in the launch window), but these issues should work themselves out. I'll probably be buying a new Left Joy-Con when they resolve the hardware issues surrounding it, for example. That being said, Breath of the Wild is a mind blowingly amazing game. From story telling, to freedom, to all of the little things that make the world feel living. Like walking on tree branches cause noise which alert enemies you are trying to sneak up on, to the shivering and sweating when in low and high temperature climates... To the water dripping off of you when you leave a river. I am a "hard customer" when it comes to games, but I easily give this game a 10/10.

"Knowledge is power, guard it well."

Quote:Agreed, the Switch is a flawed system that could improve over time (though that is the "cost" of buying in the launch window), but these issues should work themselves out. I'll probably be buying a new Left Joy-Con when they resolve the hardware issues surrounding it, for example. That being said, Breath of the Wild is a mind blowingly amazing game. From story telling, to freedom, to all of the little things that make the world feel living. Like walking on tree branches cause noise which alert enemies you are trying to sneak up on, to the shivering and sweating when in low and high temperature climates... To the water dripping off of you when you leave a river. I am a "hard customer" when it comes to games, but I easily give this game a 10/10.

its pretty amazing for sure.  The added elements and lessons they seemed to have learned from the dark souls series on combat and choice of weapons/clothes is pretty amazing.

I got the Master Sword last night!  The map is massive, detailed and fun to explore.  Its easy to miss a lot of things.

Only thing I will criticize is the lack of Lore.  Seems like the history of the world is given through only through memories and characters.  I would have liked to see more item descriptions like the souls series have instead of just the list of a few minute long videos to explain everything.

Go Jags!
*To stay up for atleast 2 years 3/6/17
2016 draft players I think will be good
  • On the Fournette train, will be best back of his class 3/6/17
  • Lattimore please,  Lockdowns on both sides would be nice
  • Engram at TE and the MJD clone Samaje Perine