Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars Vs. Falcons Game Day Thread***

Quote:Falcons wanted it more.

What a great game to be a part of, so hard fought, so much desire on both sides of the ball. Wow.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

#firegus
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 12-20-2015, 05:24 PM by Jagwired'd.)

Quote:I hate this defensive scheme, and coach
My biggest issue is with the defensive scheme. There are three teams that are running it and it only works effectively with one of them, and that defense is stacked to the moon, so much that I believe they're probably better off running a basic defensive scheme as well.

This style of 4-3 defense makes me sick. It never made sense to me. I never liked it, I never will.

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

Quote:That was a fun game... they were in it 'till the end again.

That said, Gus had better win one of his last two games vs the Saints or Texans.
At this point, I kind of hope he loses out and gets canned.

Go watch your Broncos, J-Dub.

Quote:At some point this team will get over the hump, I think. The 3rd and long conversions were ridiculous though. Yeldon needs to come back.
The issue wasn't Yeldons absence... the issue was our defense not getting to the quarterback and allowing Ryan to pick us apart on 3rd and longs as a result.

Nobody better ever tell me anything positive about Drob ever again

(This post was last modified: 12-20-2015, 05:24 PM by JackCity.)

That said, Gus had better win one of his last two games vs the Saints or Texans.
Hes here next season regardless

Cam is balling

Quote:Now, this ought to put an end to all the nonsense of making the playoffs once and for all. The pluses in this game is that Bortles played yet another decent game. He did NOT have a hand in losing it.
Did u forget his Int and the fact his offense could only manage 17 points and 2 td vConfused Atl awful D.Only 3 points in 1st half.

Panthers still undefeated.

'02

We're stuck with Gus but I will be stunned if Bab is still here.

Now that the season is over and the Jaguars are basically playing for nothing but draft position it's time for them to ruin that while also getting their best players severely injured.

#becauseJaguars.

Quote:The D sucks.  It's just a really bad way to play defense.  We play "prevent" almost all the time.  Of course we can't really ever get a stop when needed
Yeah, they do. But at least we have some talent on offense now. So this draft and f/a we pick up some more help for the 'd' and we should be a legitimately better team' I mean, we should reach that .500 mark next season.

Quote:We're stuck with Gus but I will be stunned if Bab is still here.
We didn't fire Mallory last year, and that decision's only cost us, what, two games?

Quote:Now, this ought to put an end to all the nonsense of making the playoffs once and for all. The pluses in this game is that Bortles played yet another decent game. He did NOT have a hand in losing it.

Ummmmm, did you miss the INT? That was kind of a 6 point swing, possibly 10. He also overthrew a wide open JT in the 1st half, and then Hurns on the last 3rd down of the game. He would have taken it to the house. Unless I'm being whooshed, this post makes no sense.

Quote:We didn't fire Mallory last year, and that decision's only cost us, what, two games?

How so?

(This post was last modified: 12-20-2015, 05:29 PM by atburg.)

Quote:Did u forget his Int and the fact his offense could only manage 17 points and 2 td vConfused Atl awful D.Only 3 points in 1st half.
11 total touchdown versus 3 turnovers the last 3 games! Nice try baconator Jr.

Quote:Now that the season is over and the Jaguars are basically playing for nothing but draft position it's time for them to ruin that while also getting their best players severely injured.

#becauseJaguars.
the obvious venom in your comment only stings because, well... it's probably true.