Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars Vs. Falcons Game Day Thread***

Quote:I did look there. It does not clearly show what is on TV in Ganiesville.
Press program guide on your controller, and scroll to Fox.
No commercial messages in sigs

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:What station is the game on? Still channel 4? Or is it 12/25? I'm in town but can't make it to the game because I'm now on antibiotics and still fighting whatever bug I caught last week.

Because an NFC team is visiting an AFC team, by rule the game will be on Fox 13.

We don't play well against the NFC, so this game makes me nervous
No commercial messages in sigs

Quote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlMegqgGORY

NIce.  They just don't make shows like this anymore.  I also love watching the 1960's twilight zone episodes when they air...  Just good stuff all around

Quote:We don't play well against the NFC, so this game makes me nervous

We often don't play well against the AFC either. Conference is irrelevant.

So does anyone watch Sunday Coundown on ESPN anymore?  I gave up on that show like 4 years ago. 

Quote:So does anyone watch Sunday NFL Countdown on ESPN anymore?  I gave up on that show like 4 years ago. 

I never watched it. Let me know when they say something good about the Jaguars.

Quote:Because an NFC team is visiting an AFC team, by rule the game will be on Fox 13.

Thanks

Quote:I never watched it. Let me know when they say something good about the Jaguars.

LOL, I wouldn't know, since I don't watch it either!  :-)

our defense never plays well against average QBs

Quote:Our defense never plays well against average QBs

So you don't think  E.J. Manuel, Joe Flacco, and Matt Hasselbeck are average quarterbacks?

Quote:our defense never plays well against average QBs

It plays worse against above average QBs...  Which makes me worried about this game...  Ryan has been an above average QB.  On top of that, he's got a WR that can kill us.  

Quote:So you don't think  E.J. Manuel, Joe Flacco, and Matt Hasselbeck are average quarterbacks?

Are you putting Joe Flacco in the same class as EJ and Hasselbeck???

Quote:It plays worse against above average QBs...  Which makes me worried about this game...  Ryan has been an above average QB.  On top of that, he's got a WR that can kill us.  

That's who I am worried about, the wide receiver.

Quote:So you don't think  E.J. Manuel, Joe Flacco, and Matt Hasselbeck are average quarterbacks?

No, they are pretty far below average quarterbacks.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:Are you putting Joe Flacco in the same class as EJ and Hasselbeck???

Flacco is above average and we beat him.

Quote:Are you putting Joe Flacco in the same class as EJ and Hasselbeck???

He should be this year, he's been awful without any weapons. The decimation of my fantasy team tells the tale.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 12-20-2015, 12:43 PM by The_Anchorman.)

Quote:He should be this year, he's been awful without any weapons. The decimation of my fantasy team tells the tale.

He's still not an average QB.  He's above average at least.  Just like Rivers, who killed our D.

He's had an aweful year, but to categorize him with EJ and a 40 year old is a bit off base.

Quote:our defense never plays well against average QBs

Does that mean the team is irrelevant?

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:That's who I am worried about, the wide receiver.

As well we all should.  I like House.  But Julio will get at least one TD.  We just need House to minimize his yards after catch.