Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars Vs. Falcons Game Day Thread***

(This post was last modified: 12-20-2015, 01:48 PM by AmeliaIsland.)

Hi, Jaguars fans!    Smile  Our 5-8 Jacksonville Jaguars, already exceeding their 3 win season in 2014, have a chance to double their regular season wins in 2015  when they host the lowly Atlanta Falcons in their first regular season visit, and their third  to Jacksonville for the first time in more than eight years.  

No guarantee the Jaguars will score 50 points as they did last week to the Colts, but they have a chance to win two in a row, with the additional game experience of Blake Bortles leading the offense.

Falcons won the first five regular season games this year, but have been both rising down and in a serious funk by losing six straight games, and 7 of their last eight, their last win at  Tennessee back on October 25.  Jaguars hope to win their sixth win Sunday afternoon. Atlanta has also yet to defeat  at Jacksonville after two visits here.

Jaguars lost the last meeting played at the Georgia Dome 41-14 back on December 15, 2011, but Jacksonville also defeated Atlanta in the Falcons last visit at EverBank Field, 13-7 back on September 16, 2007.

Jacksonville leads Atlanta 3 games to 2, and also outscored the Falcons in the previous five meetings 93 to 90.

A mix of sunny and partly cloudy skies at 66 degrees is the game forecast inside EverBank Field, for the 1:05PM Eastern Standard Time kickoff, along with 0% precipitation, 61% humidity, and east/northeastern winds at 11 miles per hour.

I also would like to wish all the members, users, and and moderators here at the Official Jaguars Fan Message Board, a Merry Christmas to you, your families, and friends in this holiday season!   Smile

Double your wins with 6, in your 6th meeting with the Falcons, before Christmas, and GO JAGUARS!!!!!  :yes:  Smile  B)  :thumbsup:  ^_^

http://www.jaguars.com/gameday/game/2015/regular15

http://www.jaguars.com/team/injury-report.html

Jaguars Vs. Falcons NFL On FOX TV Regional Distribution Map In Sky Blue:

http://506sports.com/

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

NO SECOND HALF THREADS PLEASE!!!

(This post was last modified: 12-20-2015, 10:44 AM by JaguarsWoman.)

Quote:Hi, Jaguars fans!  Our 5-8 Jacksonville Jaguars, already exceeding their 3 -win season in 2014, have a chance to double their regular season wins in 2015 when they host the lowly Atlanta Falcons. This will be Atlanta's first regular season visit, third overall, to Jacksonville for the first time in eight years.

Falcons won the first five regular season games this year, but have been both rising down and in a serious funk by losing six straight games, and 7 of their last eight, their last win at  Tennessee back on October 25.  Jaguars hope to win their sixth win Sunday afternoon. Atlanta has also yet to win at Jacksonville after two visits here.

Jaguars lost the last meeting played at the Georgia Dome 41-14 back on December 15, 2011. Jacksonville also defeated Atlanta in the Falcons last visit at EverBank Field, 13-7 back on September 16, 2007.

Jacksonville leads Atlanta 3 games to 2, and also outscored the Falcons in the previous five meetings 93 to 90.

Double your wins with 6, in your 6th meeting with the Falcons, and GO JAGUARS!

*Bold font is my grammar and spelling fixes to avoid all future confusion. 

GO JAGS!

Quote: 
[Image: Ph9TC1k.jpg]

Amelia Island = A.I.

it all makes sense now. 

Amelia, why don't you post on the board like a human? It's always these game threads with the same smileys. 

Quote:Amelia, why don't you post on the board like a human? It's always these game threads with the same smileys. 

Does not compute. Does not compute.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Not a piece of cake but should be a good game.

I'd love it if our second half team shows up again....those guys were awesome.

GO JAGS!

"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

"

Quote:Amelia, why don't you post on the board like a human? It's always these game threads with the same smileys. 
"Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that."

[Image: Welcome%20to%20Duval_zps4z3erxne.jpg]

Hopefully they don't play flat today. Go jags!

#nosecondhalfthread
No commercial messages in sigs

(This post was last modified: 12-20-2015, 10:49 AM by JaguarsWoman.)

Quote:Not a piece of cake but should be a good game.

I'd love it if our second half team shows up again....those guys were awesome.

GO JAGS!

Our offense vs. their defense should be fun to watch.  Hopefully the "second half team" turns into a four-quarter team.

GO JAGUARS!

I wanna see consistency today. Play well 2 weeks in a row.

Quote:I wanna see consistency today. Play well 2 weeks in a row.

Three weeks for the offense.

(This post was last modified: 12-20-2015, 11:25 AM by DarloJAG84.)

Go Jaguars!

[Image: a1386690-4f5a-4bcc-87d1-80991c7f5fd8.jpg]

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

Can anyone confirm the Jaguars game is on TV in Gainesville?

506sports.com
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

(This post was last modified: 12-20-2015, 11:43 AM by JaguarsWoman.)

Quote:506sports.com

I did look there. It does not clearly show what is on TV in Ganiesville.

What station is the game on? Still channel 4? Or is it 12/25? I'm in town but can't make it to the game because I'm now on antibiotics and still fighting whatever bug I caught last week.