Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars Vs. Colts Game Day Thread***

24-27 Colts

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Go Jags!

I hope for a big, decisive victory today, but I'll settle for a lucky, ugly win if that's the best you can muster. Don't let defeat be the result of your own ineptitude!

We'll be in the SEZ......just hope the fans turn out, there's always a bunch of clot fans at our home games with them.  :yucky:

I can only hope our Jags shut them up....I can't stand hearing them gloat.

Maybe we'll find our Defense today.  :yes:

GO JAGUARS!

"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

Quote:Fans will be filing out of this game early in the fourth quarter because it will be a massive blow out, oh did I forget to mention those will be colts fans leaving because they just can't stand to hear,"Touchdown Jaguars" for a 7th time in one game
very well could be an accurate prediction...

I can see us tearing it up the rest of the year

Quote:All i want for my birthday is a Jaguars win.
happy birthday man!

My gut tells me were gonna have lots to cheer about today....

and my gut is NEVER WRONG

Jaguars win out and steal division title.

Lol. Dreams are fun!
Shock the world

I don't expect a win today, but I can't wait to see what Bortles and the offense does.
No commercial messages in sigs

clots 31

Jaguars 17

I ain't no monkey... I'm an ape. Banana

Quote:clots 31

Jaguars 17

31 points? To a team with a 40 year old, second string QB who is injured? A team with a horrible offensive line made up of practice squad rejects? A team with poor receivers? A team that was humiliated last week?

Yep, I think you've got it exactly right.

27-17 Colts

Jags 35, sorry [BLEEP] clots 10

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Quote:Jags 35, sorry [BLEEP] clots 10
I thint we score 50

Oh and go jags!

D'oh! I'm gonna be cruising at 30 thousand feet during this oneSad

Hope my flight has wi-fi.

Go Jags!!

20-17 Jags.

I just cant think of an outcome where the clots win the Jags are just better right now
"Get Better Everyday"

Quote:I just cant think of an outcome where the clots win the Jags are just better right now
Meyers better kick well today.

Quote:All i want for my birthday is a Jaguars win.

Happy birthday

Quote:I don't expect a win today, but I can't wait to see what Bortles and the offense does.

It feels so good to think that way about a game again.

I can't say with certainty we'll lose, but I do know if we win it will be with much more effort and drama than it deserves.