Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars Vs. Colts Game Day Thread***

It's official!!!! Jaguars win 51-16! I am going to check the last time the Jaguars won by 35 points or more in their 20 year history!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I think this proves that we need to put an end to the 2nd half threads!!

Quote:Now I wish I wasn't banned from that crapfest

I'm just casually observing lol.
Jaguars Fundamentalist

Takeaways from today:

1. NO SECOND HALF THREADS EVER AGAIN. NEVER.

2. Bradley coached his best game, by far. Only real issue I have with it is the decision to bench McCray and leave Marshall 1-on-1 against Hilton early on, but Marshall stepped up and looked good later on. Is this the turning point for him?

3. Greene is so much faster than his college tape would lead you to believe.

4. We're able to overcome our mistakes. A month ago, the Wiz 6 would have effectively been the end of the game. Today? We came back instantly and took control the rest of the way.

5. Did I mention no more second half threads?

Quote:It's official!!!! Jaguars win 51-16! I am going to check the last time the Jaguars won by 35 points or more in their 20 year history!

No more 2nd half thread!!

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

Feels good, man. Real good.

What happened on the board in the second half? I avoid these threads. 

[Image: dc010711-P.jpg]

[Image: Welcome%20to%20Duval_zps4z3erxne.jpg]

I have to do it one more time.

See what happens when we don't start second half threads??????!!!!!!!
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:Against Minnesota back in the 90's.

Thank you !

Quote:62-7.

Regular season sir

Quote:This offense is terrible today.

word?
You Gotta Be Able To Run Da' Rock~

Quote:It's official!!!! Jaguars win 51-16! I am going to check the last time the Jaguars won by 35 points or more in their 20 year history!
You're fired from making second half threads. Any future attempts to create one will result in a ban.

[Image: jwcJOTd.png]

[Image: Welcome%20to%20Duval_zps4z3erxne.jpg]

Quote:What happened on the board in the second half? I avoid these threads. 
There was no second half thread, so we exploded and demolished the Colts. We now have proof that second half threads are bad mojo for this team.

/thread.

'02