Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars Vs. Colts Game Day Thread***

(This post was last modified: 12-13-2015, 12:09 PM by AmeliaIsland.)

Hi, Jaguars fans!   Smile   Our 4-8 Jacksonville Jaguars are still alive and in the hunt in the NFL Playoffs, and have a chance to be a game behind Indianapolis for second place in the AFC South, when they host the 6-6 Indianapolis Colts in the rematch at EverBank Field.  A win later Sunday afternoon  would make the Jaguars record at 5-8, with  a Colts loss at 6-7.  Colts won the earlier meeting 16-13 at Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis back on October 4.

Jacksonville is on a six-game losing streak, and seek their first regular season win over Indianapolis since defeating them on the road at Lucas Oil Stadium back on September 23, 2008.  Jaguars last home win at EverBank Field was a 19-13 win, on New Years Day, January 1, 2012. 

Mostly cloudy skies at 78 degrees, feels like 81 degrees, is the game forecast at EverBank Field for the 1:05PM Eastern Standard Time kickoff. NO injuries, and GO JAGUARS!!!!!   :yes:  Smile  B)  :thumbsup:   ^_^

Jaguars Vs. Colts Pregame Injury Reports:

http://www.jaguars.com/team/injury-report.html

http://www.colts.com/team/injury-report.html

Jaguars Vs. Colts Live NFL Game Centers, And NFL On CBS Regional TV Distribution Map In Sky Blue:

http://www.jaguars.com/gameday/game/2015/regular14/

http://www.506sports.com/

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Duval

GO JAGUARS!

We need to cut down on defensive penalties and keep them out of the end zone. Jason Myers needs to rebound real quick with a perfect game. Otherwise, I feel good about this one.

I hope Arob can have another huge game, along with our Def getting a take away or two Smile

I will take ANY receiver having a huge game. We just need to score touchdowns instead of field goals. But it would be great to see Hurns do it again because he is only 242 yards away from 1,000.

Who thinks we will win today?

Hurns gonna have a big day

We need to beat the clots so I can take the ugly horse shoe magnet off my car

(This post was last modified: 12-13-2015, 01:25 AM by Sosa.)

I can't wait to get my fix of depression tomorrow. 

Or is tomorrow the day where I get my fix of happiness, and I don't waste my Sunday thinking about how bad Jonathan Cyprien or Bubble Gum Gratz is at football...

Quote:We need to beat the clots so I can take the ugly horse shoe magnet off my car

LOL Why do you have an ugly horseshoe magnet on your car?

Quote:I can't wait to get my fix of depression tomorrow. 

Or is tomorrow the day where I get my fix of happiness and I don't waste my Sunday thinking about how bad Jonathan Cyprien or Bubble Gum Gratz  is at football...

Tomorrow is the day I watch Monday Night Football. This is game day for the Jaguars!

Quote:LOL Why do you have an ugly horseshoe magnet on your car?

I lost a bet to my friend who is a Colts fan the first time we played.

jags win at home

31-17

Jags Win!
"Get Better Everyday"

Fans will be filing out of this game early in the fourth quarter because it will be a massive blow out, oh did I forget to mention those will be colts fans leaving because they just can't stand to hear,"Touchdown Jaguars" for a 7th time in one game
A good loser is a good loser

Quote:Who thinks we will win today?

I got the Jaguars winning this game 34-27. Some other bigger names in the media picking the Jaguars include...

• Chris Mortensen, ESPN

• Ron Jaworski, ESPN

• Merrill Hoge, ESPN

• Mark Schlereth, ESPN

• Mike Golic, ESPN

• Don Banks, SI

• Cris Collinsworth, NFL Network

• <strong>Steve Mariucci - NFL Network
    </strong>
  • Alex Marvez, SiriusXM

• Bruce Murray, SiriusXM

• Pete Prisco, CBS Sports

• Adam Meyer, FOX Sports

• Mike Garafolo, FOX Sports

• Mike Florio, PFT

'02

All i want for my birthday is a Jaguars win.

Quote:Hi, Jaguars fans!   Smile   Our 4-8 Jacksonville Jaguars are still alive and in the hunt in the NFL Playoffs, and have a chance to be a game behind Indianapolis for second place in the AFC South, when they host the 6-6 Indianapolis Colts in the rematch at EverBank Field.  A win later Sunday afternoon  would make the Jaguars record at 5-8, with  a Colts loss at 6-7.  Colts won the earlier meeting 16-13 at Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis back on October 4.

Mostly cloudy skies at 78 degrees, feels like 81 degrees, is the game forecast at EverBank Field for the 1:05PM Eastern Standard Time kickoff. NO injuries, and GO JAGUARS!!!!!   :yes:  Smile  B)  :thumbsup:   ^_^

This public service announcement brought to you by Delicious Dish...

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

Jags 22 - 7 Colts

Myers with 2 miss XP

O.K., I'll play the game

Jags win, 24-23.