Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
*** THE OFFICIAL NBA THREAD ***

(This post was last modified: 07-02-2016, 06:22 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

Quote:Magic just got Biyombo I think? Was writing them off earlier but that defense is going to be pretty nice.

The offense will be a different story....
We have a top 5 offensive big man, and it really depends mainly on Mario and Fournier developement, EF growth as a pg. AG will never be an elite offensive threat but could be the new Shawn Marion and be an elite defender, rebounder, and average 20pts a game

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:We have a top 5 offensive big man, and it really depends mainly on Mario and Fournier developement, EF growth as a pg. AG will never be an elite offensive threat but could be the new Shawn Marion and be an elite defender, rebounder, and average 20pts a game

Vogel is a poor offensive coach.Can't see him doing too well on that end with the limitations of EP,AG and Biyombo.Then again as you said Fournier could break out big time.

Luoel deng signed for 70 something million. Lolol

Quote:Luoel deng signed for 70 something million. Lolol

Worth every penny.

Quote:Worth every penny.
He sucks brah

(This post was last modified: 07-03-2016, 01:36 PM by JackCity.)

Quote:He sucks brah

He's a good player.Great mentor for Ingram/Randle too.

Rondo to the Bulls

Quote:Howard got a little less than what he wanted. Another money grab for Dwight. I'm sure he has one more in him before he hangs up the sneakers.
I am sure he does, and leaving Harden will improve his value in a couple years. Dwight's value was getting killed with Harden's ball hogging ways, he knew that. Still I am glad we didn't get him back in Orlando. We had an interesting offseason. I feel comfortable in predicting playoffs for us, but I doubt we go far.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

(This post was last modified: 07-03-2016, 10:14 PM by HandsomeRob86.)

NBA money is getting crazy. Seems like no one should ever let their kid play football, and just teach them to be a fundamental 'bench' type player. A 3 and D guy, per say. After all the average bench player is getting 9 mil per a year now. Its so out of hand, I don't know how much longer it can go on like this. I know NBA makes big bucks from TV deals, but seriously, where is the actual money coming from at this point?

This is a great time to be in sports tho, as it is one of the only types of television that has to be viewed live.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

Holy [BLEEP]! Durant to the Warriors !

Ahhhhhh

[Image: hL028E3.gif]

I think it's going to be very interesting to see how that Offense is going to operate with him in the mix.
I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:NBA money is getting crazy. Seems like no one should ever let their kid play football, and just teach them to be a fundamental 'bench' type player. A 3 and D guy, per say. After all the average bench player is getting 9 mil per a year now. Its so out of hand, I don't know how much longer it can go on like this. I know NBA makes big bucks from TV deals, but seriously, where is the actual money coming from at this point?

This is a great time to be in sports tho, as it is one of the only types of television that has to be viewed live.

NBA makes lots of money outside of US. Curious to see how the global earnings of NBA compare to the NFL

KD is a gutless wonder.

Quote:I think it's going to be very interesting to see how that Offense is going to operate with him in the mix.

Pretty much impossible to guard Curry, Klay and Durant at the same time.

Quote:Pretty much impossible to guard Curry, Klay and Durant at the same time.

If they take the time to develop an old school inside-out game, they'll pretty much be unstoppable.

We'll have to wait and see though.
I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

I wouldn't be nearly as upset if he went to someone like Boston. But Golden State? Cmon man..

(This post was last modified: 07-04-2016, 12:20 PM by Bon Jagley.)

RIP the relevance of the OKC Thunder. Now they'll be another small market throwaway like the Jazz, Magic, Bucks, Kings.
;

;

I miss the old days when players would stay put and try to beat their rivals, not join them. The NBA is a league of haves and have nots.
<FONT size=3>The secret to surfing is don't do anything.</FONT>

(This post was last modified: 07-04-2016, 12:52 PM by JackCity.)

Its funny how things have changed.

All hail the King in the east.I think everybody will be rooting for Lebron this year against the super team.