Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
*** THE OFFICIAL NBA THREAD ***

What a Game!! Magic Win! Another close one, another OT game. This team is fun to watch. 

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 11-18-2015, 10:59 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

Fournier clutch 3s in OT. Payton a great game also. Love this Magic team

When Payton is on like that this team will be hard to beat.

Quote:Fournier clutch 3s in OT. Payton a great game also. Love this Magic team
Payton got screwed on that save late. Shouldn't have gone to OT.

;

Quote:Payton got screwed on that save late. Shouldn't have gone to OT.
yeah he did. Reminds me of the Walters TD when they reviewed it and still made the wrong call. Magic and Jags are both young teams so its like they dont get any respect from the refs and get screwed even when they review ot

Do you guys like small ball? I grew up watching basketball all the way back in the 80's. I prefer watching pounding the ball inside, physical basketball, doubled team inside, kick the ball out for a perimeter shot. Foul anybody hard who drives to the basket. Fast break when you get the rebound.

Now basketball these days its all about jacking up 3's. Tall players now shooting 3's instead of posting on the block. No more beauty of the low post game or posting up and dunking on someone. Now its drive and kick the ball out for a 3. The warriors make small ball look good because they got 2 great shooters, and other good multi skill players that can shoot. But when other teams try to copy it, it looks boring.

https://vine.co/v/izXzwM56BAq

This is part of why I can hardly stand to watch NBA basketball anymore.  Carmelo takes a half a dozen steps...no whistle blown for traveling.

Orlando played one good half against Cleveland. Forgot to show up for the second one.

;

I think I'm going to the game when the Warriors come to Orlando to see them in person.  The Warriors play beautiful basketball even though it's small ball.  Steph Curry is ballin.

Philly puttin it on the Lakers. Looks like they will get into the W column.

;

Sixers are Back !!!

[Image: feature_GreatestChampions_02_Sixers.jpg]

I think this is where they went wrong ....

[Image: 12.14.09Warriors_Sixers016edited.jpg]

4 in a row for the Magic.  This team is fun to watch.  No elite players but a bunch of really good ones.  The team is getting better and better

https://twitter.com/BleacherReport/statu...2423074817

Dirk faked hard here  :woot:

Steph dropped 28 in the third quarter tonight. Scored the final 24 points of the quarter for Golden State.

Quote:Steph dropped 28 in the third quarter tonight. Scored the final 24 points of the quarter for Golden State.

He has been unconscious lately. He may go down as the greatest scorer in NBA history.

wow the team in nba looking great right now is Goldon state. I'm not a warriors fan,but man 20-0 to start the season is impressive.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

Quote:He has been unconscious lately. He may go down as the greatest scorer in NBA history.
yeah, Steph is looking like one of the best to ever play the game right now

Quote:What a Game!! Magic Win! Another close one, another OT game. This team is fun to watch. 

And the Magic win again and on the road.

That's 2-0 on this current road trip.

Scott Skiles has them playing well and fun to watch for sure.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:And the Magic win again and on the road.

That's 2-0 on this current road trip.

Scott Skiles has them playing well and fun to watch for sure.
You dang right. 5 in a row and up to 6th in the East. keeping pace right now.

;