Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
*** THE OFFICIAL NBA THREAD ***

Quote:Detroit > Orlando. Thanks for your coach, though.

:thumbsup:

Don't look now, but Detroit < Orlando :thumbsup:

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 12-08-2015, 10:56 AM by HURRICANE!!!.)

Sixers in serious discussions about extension for HC Brett Brown

didn't they just lose by 61 last night?  "The 119-68 loss to the Spurs happened without <a class="" href='http://www.cbssports.com/nba/players/playerpage/6552/tim-duncan'>Tim Duncan</a>, <a class="" href='http://www.cbssports.com/nba/players/playerpage/1715792/kawhi-leonard'>Kawhi Leonard</a>, and <a class="" href='http://www.cbssports.com/nba/players/playerpage/139066/manu-ginobili'>Manu Ginobili</a> playing a second of basketball."

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/sources--de...54461.html

Quote:Sixers in serious discussions about extension for HC Brett Brown

didn't they just lose by 61 last night?  "The 119-68 loss to the Spurs happened without Tim DuncanKawhi Leonard, and Manu Ginobili playing a second of basketball."

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/sources--de...54461.html
That's 51 points.

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

In comes Jerry Colangelo.

Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

Quote:That's 51 points.

Cool !!    I did win my bet.  I was getting 58 points and Philly !!

Quote:In comes Jerry Colangelo.

The dynamics of the Hinkei / Colangelo relationship should be good.   

Hinkie:  Hey, I think we should draft _____________

Colangelo: Shut up and get me more coffee

(This post was last modified: 12-08-2015, 06:21 PM by hailtoyourvictor.)

Quote:Don't look now, but Detroit < Orlando :thumbsup:

Detroit has been without Brandon Jennings all season and still has more wins than Orlando? That is honestly kinda shocking.

Edit: Detroit also has played a stronger schedule to date.

Quote:Detroit has been without Brandon Jennings all season and still has more wins than Orlando? That is honestly kinda shocking.

Edit: Detroit also has played a stronger schedule to date.
2 more games played then the Magic too.

;

Quote:2 more games played then the Magic too.

The Pistons have been missing their 3rd best player for the entire season and they are still neck and neck in the standings. That's not good for Orlando.

Quote:The Pistons have been missing their 3rd best player for the entire season and they are still neck and neck in the standings. That's not good for Orlando.

Not really. Orlando started off slow while adjusting to Skiles. They are on a hot streak and way ahead schedule of where this young team was projected to be.

Quote:Not really. Orlando started off slow while adjusting to Skiles. They are on a hot streak and way ahead schedule of where this young team was projected to be.

The Pistons are young, too, and have been playing without their 3rd best player. I'll bet you that Detroit finishes ahead of Orlando this season, if you're that confident that Orland > Detroit.

Quote:The Pistons are young, too, and have been playing without their 3rd best player. I'll bet you that Detroit finishes ahead of Orlando this season, if you're that confident that Orland > Detroit.
Injuries are part of the game that everyone deals with, or eventually will. That's not a valid reason or excuse.

;

Magic get another Win. Held Denver to 27 second half points, 11 in the 4th. Nice game by Vucevic and Payton.
;

(This post was last modified: 12-09-2015, 12:41 AM by hailtoyourvictor.)

Quote:Injuries are part of the game that everyone deals with, or eventually will. That's not a valid reason or excuse.

Lol people used that excuse for Orlando last year, but you didn't call them out.

And while I get that injuries are part of the game, missing your 3rd best player for the entire season to this point is not something all teams have dealt with. Losing a key player for a few games is one thing, but Jennings is yet to play a single game. He should help with Detroit's biggest problem, too, which is bench scoring.

Quote:Lol people used that excuse for Orlando last year, but you didn't call them out.

And while I get that injuries are part of the game, missing your 3rd best player for the entire season to this point is not something all teams have dealt with. Losing a key player for a few games is one thing, but Jennings is yet to play a single game. He should help with Detroit's biggest problem, too, which is bench scoring.
The only excuse the Magic had last year is that they were terrible. Injuries had little to no effect in the grand scheme of things.

Did the Pistons get the brakes beat off en again tonight? Or were they able to lick their wounds from being drug last night by Chatlotte ?
;

Quote:The only excuse the Magic had last year is that they were terrible. Injuries had little to no effect in the grand scheme of things.

Did the Pistons get the brakes beat off en again tonight? Or were they able to lick their wounds from being drug last night by Chatlotte ?

That didn't stop Magic fans from using injuries as an excuse last year. You didn't call them out, though. Nice agenda.

The Pistons didn't play tonight. It's an 82 game season and losses are going to happen. Less so when Jennings returns, though.

Avatar bet on who finishes higher in the East between Orlando and Detroit?

Quote:That didn't stop Magic fans from using injuries as an excuse last year. You didn't call them out, though. Nice agenda.

The Pistons didn't play tonight. It's an 82 game season and losses are going to happen. Less so when Jennings returns, though.

Avatar bet on who finishes higher in the East between Orlando and Detroit?
Yes, I have an agenda. Who used the injury excuse, not that I doubt it, but I'd like to see it.

I am sure they were happy to be off after that beating.

;

Josh....

Quote:I cant wait for Oladipo to get back with the Magic.  It's hurting big time right now.

Quote:Miami is 7-6 and Orlando is 6-9 while missing some key players.  Orlando being within five games is entirely possible.

at least Detroit and Orlando are in the conversation.   :thumbsup:

it's been a rough few years but there is light ....... 

Quote:at least Detroit and Orlando are in the conversation.   :thumbsup:

it's been a rough few years but there is light ....... 

It's refreshing.