Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars vs Bills, 2nd Half Game Day Thread***

Be careful boys. I can see FBT and the rest of the crew sending out filter avoidance warnings when they get back from brunch at Applebees.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Any chance the Jets basically lay it all out on the field today in an effort to beat the Patriots, and then next week don't quite have enough to keep it up at home against the Jaguars?
.....we have a bye next week, when the Jets play the Raiders

Quote:Amelia Island isnt necessarily a woman...

What are you saying Bunnie?

Is this something like the Kris Jenner thing?

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:Extra points, like sprinkes, nutz, and pepporoni, are for winners.

I noticed it's selective on the word sprinkles. A few of us can say the word... just most can't. Go figure.

'02

My prediction. Jags have scored all the points they will for the game. The Bills will come back with two TD's to tie and will win with a field goal at the end of the 4th qtr. Jags lose 30 to 27. No ice cream, no sprinkles.

Quote:Any chance the Jets basically lay it all out on the field today in an effort to beat the Patriots, and then next week don't quite have enough to keep it up at home against the Jaguars?

Not likely, patriots will get the win.
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Quote:Creamed Ice and Tinkles for everyone today

They are in England...they get crumpets this week.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:.....we have a bye next week, when the Jets play the Raiders

Oh God, if we can win and have 2 weeks to enjoy it, almost heaven.

Quote:Creamed Ice and Tinkles for everyone today

after a few drinks, I have to tinkle too!

Quote:Not as good as wood though     Smile

bwhahaahha!  Nice!

Quote:icwudt

Call it a social experiment!   :thumbsup:

Quote:I noticed it's selective on the word [TIRED JOKE RETREAD]. A few of us can say the word... just most can't. Go figure.
anchorman said sprinkes

you said sprinkles

maybe mods are the only ones who can have sprinkles?

Quote:.....we have a bye next week, when the Jets play the Raiders

Oh yeah... true that.

'02

But seriously, who do I have to petition to get barstool and fry cook added to the list? They are also tired jokes.

Quote:I noticed it's selective on the word [TIRED JOKE RETREAD]. A few of us can say the word... just most can't. Go figure.

Probably only mooderators can say it and not us common posters.

Jags have a bye next week.
Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

I'd like to see the Jags come out aggressively in this first possession.

Quote:But seriously, who do I have to petition to get barstool and fry cook added to the list? They are also tired jokes.

Extremely tired..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

Final prediction 30-27 jags

Quote:I'm gonna need Bortles to hit JT80 with a couple passes and at least one TD.....

I started Bortles Arob Yeldon and JT this week in my bye hell week.

I literally did the same thing, that's funny. Like you said though, we need to see some more BB5 to JT80

I need some AH88 in my life right about now.

Quote:anchorman said sprinkes

you said sprinkles

maybe mods are the only ones who can have sprinkles?

Oh.

'02