Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Horizon Zero Dawn

(07-06-2018, 11:52 AM)imtheblkranger Wrote:
(07-06-2018, 11:43 AM)Caldrac Wrote: Not yet. I know it'll be fun though. I still go back and forth with Skyrim a lot. Finally they announced the 6th installation of the main series at the recent ES3 I think. I liked where I was heading in Witcher III. I just lack patience. You can't go running into combat and start button smashing like you can most games.

Witcher 3 combat isnt too hard. Hold the parry button, then just light attack. That plus the "force push" sign are all you need for like 90% of the combat.

I want to play it again, but I don't have the time to get that deep into a game right now lol

Hah. Thanks for that tip man. I'll remember it.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Last of Us is awesome. You will love that game. I have Horizon but it is on the back burner right now. It is really fun but I am currently playing AC:Origins right now.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

(This post was last modified: 07-06-2018, 03:08 PM by Bullseye.)

(07-06-2018, 01:53 PM)Dimson Wrote: Last of Us is awesome. You will love that game. I have Horizon but it is on the back burner right now. It is really fun but I am currently playing AC:Origins right now.

Agreed completely on The Last of Us.

The most emotional and intense game I have ever played.  Saw stuff in that game I never thought I would ever see in a game.

By the time you finish, you will likely feel like you earned everything.

I know I did.

Heck Pittsburgh alone...

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Hey Caldrac,

You play the Last of Us yet?

If so, what do you think?

(07-25-2018, 10:06 AM)Bullseye Wrote: Hey Caldrac,

Not yet. Been jumping back and forth with Horizon Zero Dawn and now the Witcher III. I have a week off coming up in August though. Will definitely carve out some time to play it. My fear is that it'll draw me in and then it'll consume a lot of my time. Haha.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(07-25-2018, 07:09 PM)Caldrac Wrote:
(07-25-2018, 10:06 AM)Bullseye Wrote: Hey Caldrac,

Not yet. Been jumping back and forth with Horizon Zero Dawn and now the Witcher III. I have a week off coming up in August though. Will definitely carve out some time to play it. My fear is that it'll draw me in and then it'll consume a lot of my time. Haha.

Can't speak for Horizon Zero Dawn, but I know Witcher 3 can be engrossing.

TLOU is at the very least equally as engrossing as Witcher 3, but I would say it is more so.  Heck the intro alone had some in tears.