Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trivial things that annoy you..

People that don't know how to merge onto an interstate from the ramp.

When a waitress calls me sweetie, hun, baby, etc.

The phrase, 'Have a good one.'. What the hell does that even mean?
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Having to pay to check my tyre pressure...

IT'S JUST AIR!!!
[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

People that schedule meetings after normal work hours.

A couple of weeks ago my neighbour knocks on my door, when I answer it, she says nothing but hands me a receipt for some fuel.. I question her 'why are you handing this to me?' she replies with 'its yours, you must have dropped it.. I know it's yours, it was by your car' - now, I hate litter, but seriously, knocking my door at 7.15am on my day off to hand me a piece of litter that wasn't even mine? Then she said 'oh well you can dispose of it now I've handed it to you..,'

So based on her logic, we are to assume that if my car is parked next to anything, that object then becomes mine? Well my car is currently parked next to hers.. So if she tries to get into hers I will call the police and report a theft... It's my property after all..
[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

You know what I hate! People who hate the Internet! Why even bother then?!?!

Also, people who love the Internet! Come on folks! Get a life!

And then! The people who are ambivalent about the internet!!! Just have an opinion man!

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:You know what I hate! People who hate the Internet! Why even bother then?!?!

Also, people who love the Internet! Come on folks! Get a life!

And then! The people who are ambivalent about the internet!!! Just have an opinion man!

I hate this post!! Stop being such a hater!! Tongue
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:I hate this post!! Stop being such a hater!! Tongue

You got me all wrong baby. I'm a lover, not a fighter.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:I generally take annual leave on my birthday anyway... but I just find it odd... I have so many things that I could add into this thread..

Like this Christmas Day will be the 11th Christmas Day I have worked in the last 13 years.. the other 2 I was coming off 12 hour night shifts.. so when you look at it that way, I haven't actually had a full Christmas Day off for 13 years!.. Ho ho ho..
My husband is in a similar situation. But we're thankful for the double time holiday pay and that he's employed, so we don't complain too much.

Quote:Oh yeah, and sales assistants in shoe shops...

'We don't have these in a size 10, we have them in a size 7 though?'..

Gee thanks, let me tell my 10 year old nephew..
Ha. I wear a size 11 (EU 42) which is big for a female and the people are like, "Are you sure you can't fit in a 10?" Uh, no.

My now ex-husband wears a size 15 and when we lived in Germany it was nearly impossible to find shoes. He was in the Army and had to buy running shoes once a year for PT and that was always fun times. The Germans were so flustered. 

-People: who don't use turn signals.

who do a California Stop at a stop sign. 

who insult others because they don't share the same point of view. 

I'm tall and long in the arms and legs and there are never any pants, jeans, long sleeve shirts/sweaters/jackets that are long enough for me that don't cost a butt ton of money. It's doesn't cost THAT much more to add a couple of inches of fabric to make things long enough for us Amazon women.

Oh, and that at 5'10" and 140lbs I'm considered 'plus sized'. That really grinds my gears. 

when you go to the strip club none of the dancers ever spin on the pole counter clockwise

Go Jags!
*To stay up for atleast 2 years 3/6/17
2016 draft players I think will be good
  • On the Fournette train, will be best back of his class 3/6/17
  • Lattimore please,  Lockdowns on both sides would be nice
  • Engram at TE and the MJD clone Samaje Perine

Finding the paper plate holders in the dirty dishes. If I gotta wash something what good was the paper plate? I just throw them away now.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Quote:-People: who don't use turn signals.

who do a California Stop at a stop sign.

who insult others because they don't share the same point of view.

I'm tall and long in the arms and legs and there are never any pants, jeans, long sleeve shirts/sweaters/jackets that are long enough for me that don't cost a butt ton of money. It's doesn't cost THAT much more to add a couple of inches of fabric to make things long enough for us Amazon women.

Oh, and that at 5'10" and 140lbs I'm considered 'plus sized'. That really grinds my gears.

You're not alone. Tall guys too. I could never figure out why two extra inches of pant leg should cost $25 freakin' more. Sad

People who mash their brakes as they go through green lights.
Only a chump boos the home team!

Noisy eaters. like people who chomp their food they make a smacking sound

(This post was last modified: 10-20-2015, 03:43 PM by Deacon.)

One thing that legitimately annoys me is when people use the term "unacceptable", and it gets used a lot around here. Case in point, Someone does not perform a task up to the required standards and a Stoopervisor or some other Middling Agent in Charge will reply with "this is unacceptable."

How does that make any sense?!?! Are you stating that you refuse to accept the reality of what just happened? Is it that you only allow yourself to perceive things that are good?! It happened! Yes, it was bad, it was below standards and it needs to be fixed but it happened! Whether or not you deign to "accept" it is really immaterial and kinda egotistic, don'cha think?

I feel better now.

people who are crappy drivers and yell at everyone else on the road

Quote:when you go to the strip club none of the dancers ever spin on the pole counter clockwise

They only do that in the Southern Hemisphere...

Quote:You're not alone. Tall guys too. I could never figure out why two extra inches of pant leg should cost $25 freakin' more. Sad

I'm pretty tiny...my clothes should cost way less, but they don't!

People that complain about their clothes costing too much because they're small.