Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jalen Ramsey has to be the Jaguars pick

Quote:he missed the last 8 min of the game. Wouldnt consider that half the game
He was leaving the field every other possession the whole game. He got banged up early, and to his credit fought through it for the most part, but also missed a large portion of the game. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Hargreaves also spent half the game on the sidelines. Obviously VH3 wasn't playing at 100%, but when they were both on the field Cooper pretty handily won the matchup.

The only time Cooper really beat VH3 was on that TD pass, and that was almost perfectly defended. Cooper caught a pass or two on VH3 but he didn't [BLEEP] on VH3 like some people around here think...

Quote:The only time Cooper really beat VH3 was on that TD pass, and that was almost perfectly defended. Cooper caught a pass or two on VH3 but he didn't [BAD WORD REMOVED] on VH3 like some people around here think...
Yeah I dont get that either, Cooper lined up in the slot a lot of times to get away from VH3 which is where most of his yards came from

I love both players. Can't really go wrong. Vh3 or Ramsey will add loads of talent.
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Quote:Ok my bad I didn't see that, either way there's no chance and hell the Chiefs are going to let EB walk, he's one of their best players and a fan favorite.

Yeah, he's played FS almost all of his life and was a stud FS coming out of college.  I hope they let him walk because he would look great in teal.

Quote:The only time Cooper really beat VH3 was on that TD pass, and that was almost perfectly defended. Cooper caught a pass or two on VH3 but he didn't [BAD WORD REMOVED] on VH3 like some people around here think...

Yeah, I watched VH3 again against Alabama a few days ago.  Cooper had like 5 catches for 60 something yards and a touchdown against Hargreaves.  Like 3 of those catches were when he was exiting Hargreaves zone.  He wasn't bad.

Quote:Nope

He got abused against UM, and it's not like UM has game breakers outside

Watched the game again, not seeing where he got abused. On the long TD he was stride for stride until the UM wr pushed off. I guess you could say he had a bad game to his standards. He dropped two interceptions.

Quote:Anyone who thinks Hargreaves got abused last year against Cooper needs to rewatch the game. That's definitely not what happend
True that, he barley was covering Cooper Alabama moved Cooper around, Cooper did catch I think the fade route TD on him 

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

Quote:Watched the game again, not seeing where he got abused. On the long TD he was stride for stride until the UM wr pushed off. I guess you could say he had a bad game to his standards. He dropped two interceptions.

Forget it. Ramsey is trash.

Quote:Yeah, I watched VH3 again against Alabama a few days ago. Cooper had like 5 catches for 60 something yards and a touchdown against Hargreaves. Like 3 of those catches were when he was exiting Hargreaves zone. He wasn't bad.
some people on here just look at the stats

Quote:True that, he barley was covering Cooper Alabama moved Cooper around, Cooper did catch I think the fade route TD on him

It was, but VH3 defended it almost perfectly but it was perfectly executed by Sims/Cooper

We can't pick a safety because we're going to be picking high in the draft next year ?

Does that mean we have to pick. QB, WR, LT or DE, even if we don't want one ?

Quote:We can't pick a safety because we're going to be picking high in the draft next year ?

Does that mean we have to pick. QB, WR, LT or DE, even if we don't want one ?
QB would be the one I leave out but man Id so take a S Wink

Ramsey has length and good stride. He just need to work on looking back in coverage. If he does that the sky is the limit.
Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

rewatched the Louisville game

Ramsey is a stiff. it's almost like he's out there on stilts. it's like he needs WD-40 in his hip joints.

he's definitely not a CB

would maybe draft him as a safety if he's there late 1st.

Quote:Eric Berry is a SS, we already two SS's in Cyprien and Sample (I think DC drafted Sample as Cyp's replacement in 2016).
Eric Berry can easily play free safety.

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

Quote:rewatched the Louisville game

Ramsey is a stiff. it's almost like he's out there on stilts. it's like he needs WD-40 in his hip joints.

he's definitely not a CB

would maybe draft him as a safety if he's there late 1st.

Lol

Just draft a playmaker. This team needs playmakers.
Respect the game.  Play with a sense of urgency. 

1.)  Take care of the ball.  Win the turnover battle.

2.)  It's all about 3rd down.  Win on 3rd down to win the game.

3.) Playmakers make plays.  The only reason that you put your uniform on is to make plays. In order to EARN your paycheck, you must make plays.  

I would take him that high, and there is no reason to not draft a Safety over a Corner (I believe Safety is his natural position.).  There 5 or so mock drafts I have seen have him going before any cornerbacks and have him listed as a safety.

(This post was last modified: 10-19-2015, 12:16 PM by FreeAgent01.)

I have to admit that I hadn't watched him very closely until yesterday when I took a look at his draftbreakdown cutups.

He looks awful. Like borderline undraftable. I certainly wouldn't even draft him on day 3. Ramsey isn't physical and has no ability to shed a block and make a play. He looks like he gives minimal effort. He is constantly out of position. I laughed at the Oregon game when he was on the field early in the first dressing down and screaming at his teammates on 3 or 4 occasions for being out of position, but then he gets out of position almost 10 times in the game and is responsible for multiple touchdowns.

No thanks. Give me Eric Berry or Tashaun Gipson.