Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jalen Ramsey has to be the Jaguars pick

[Image: QRjOljq.gif]

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I have to admit that I hadn't watched him very closely until yesterday when I took a look at his draftbreakdown cutups.

He looks awful. Like borderline undraftable. I certainly wouldn't even draft him on day 3. Ramsey isn't physical and has no ability to shed a block and make a play. He looks like he gives minimal effort. He is constantly out of position. I laughed at the Oregon game when he was on the field early in the first dressing down and screaming at his teammates on 3 or 4 occasions for being out of position, but then he gets out of position almost 10 times in the game and is responsible for multiple touchdowns.

No thanks. Give me Eric Berry or Tashaun Gipson.

Don't forget the fact he has butterfingers.  I seen him drop at least 8 passes that could of been easy ints.   And no he will not get a pass.  Cause he did some catching drills.  Huge difference tightly covered and catching from underwear catching.  Gipson has shown he can catch.  Ramsey terrible hands.  How he is considered top 5 or 10 no idea. 

Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

Quote:Ramsey doesn't have the 'elite' speed that you may want because he's a long jumper he's not a sprinter,...longer strides. but as a FS prospect I believe he's off the charts.

4.4 is elite speed.. Smh

No No No. He is just a safety. Not a corner. And the guys has 3ints in three years. And zero last year. 0
Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

#1.)  Tennessee - Laremy Tunsil, OT

#2.)  Cleveland - Jared Goff, QB

#3.)  San Diego - Jalen Ramsey, FS

#4.)  Dallas    - Joey Bosa, DE

#5.)  Jaguars   - Vernon Hargreaves III, CB

Quote:#1.)  Tennessee - Laremy Tunsil, OT

#2.)  Cleveland - Jared Goff, QB

#3.)  San Diego - Jalen Ramsey, FS

#4.)  Dallas    - Joey Bosa, DE

#5.)  Jaguars   - Vernon Hargreaves III, CB
Myles Jack or VH3.

My problem with Myles Jack is his knee.  Even if he winds up being 100% at the start of the season (which is really questionable), he might not be the same player after that injury.

In addition once you have a serious injury like that you are that more likely to have another one than if you had no injuries.

I mean I could see a team wanting him at the top of the 2nd or even bottom of the 1st but it is a risk much like how M. Lee was (and was bumped out of the 1st round).

Talk of moving Skuta to LEO and no FA signing I think Myles Jack might be drafted to play OTTO.

(10-19-2015, 12:15 PM)FreeAgent01 Wrote: I have to admit that I hadn't watched him very closely until yesterday when I took a look at his draftbreakdown cutups.

He looks awful.  Like borderline undraftable.  I certainly wouldn't even draft him on day 3.  Ramsey isn't physical and has no ability to shed a block and make a play.  He looks like he gives minimal effort.  He is constantly out of position.  I laughed at the Oregon game when he was on the field early in the first dressing down and screaming at his teammates on 3 or 4 occasions for being out of position, but then he gets out of position almost 10 times in the game and is responsible for multiple touchdowns.

No thanks.  Give me Eric Berry or Tashaun Gipson.

(10-14-2015, 02:27 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
Quote:I've been on the Joey Bosa/Robert Nkemdiche bandwagon for awhile now, but I've recently changed my tune. While I think both Bosa and Nkemdiche will be good pros, Jalen Ramsey has a chance to be an all time great FS. .

Right team, wrong player.

Robert Aguayo would provide kicking security for the next 20 years.

I’ll raise you JackCity

(11-28-2017, 08:22 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote:
(10-14-2015, 02:27 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:  

Right team, wrong player.

Robert Aguayo would provide kicking security for the next 20 years.

I’ll raise you JackCity

Man I can feel the heat off that take from my laptop screen. You win!

(11-28-2017, 08:32 PM)JackCity Wrote:
(11-28-2017, 08:22 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: I’ll raise you JackCity

Man I can feel the heat off that take from my laptop screen. You win!

This thread is awesome. Nothing quite like going back and looking at draft predictions.

I like Ramsey as a CB but I think he could of been just as good at FS. Dude would of been an All Pro FS too

(11-28-2017, 08:34 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote:
(11-28-2017, 08:32 PM)JackCity Wrote: Man I can feel the heat off that take from my laptop screen. You win!

This thread is awesome. Nothing quite like going back and looking at draft predictions.

It reminds me every year how little we actually know and how the draft is a crap shoot.

(03-10-2016, 10:56 PM)Teal Time Radio Wrote: Sources with multiple teams have said they have given Ramsey a second-round grade. Another team picking early said they have Ramsey in the top 10 of their board. The sources who rate him as a high first-rounder say he is a smart kid and an alpha dog from a team of alpha personalities. They like his strength, physical play, solid ball skills, and how he competes and tracks the ball well, but say he has bad hands. They think he can be special as a corner or free safety.

The teams that have a second-round grade have a similar view of Ramsey. Those general managers and scouts have told me that Ramsey is a press-man corner to play the Seattle Seahawks' style of corner and be a Richard Sherman-type defender. Their teams play off man, zone and press man, and they feel Ramsey struggles to play anything but press man. He is good against a big receiver as he has the size and strength to battle them. However, smaller fast route-runners get separation from him and get vertical against him downfield. As one top scout said, "Ramsey will do well against a big, physical receiver like Brandon Marshall, but T.Y. Hilton would tear him up."

Read more at http://walterfootball.com/scoutingreport...62D0GHm.99

oh lol
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS