Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Kaepernick Or E. Manning?

This sucks. Kaep and Manning are stinking it up, and I'm now 0-3. Should I roll with them or drop one of them?

Quote:I think Bridgewater at 3 is better value than Mack at 3, yes.

<div> 
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Clown.
</div>

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

lol dumb question. start kap. I have kap and rg3.

I have Kap too & I've thought about benching him & picking up jay cutler. (sad I know)

My opponent this week has D. Brees & Tom Brady in the flex spot. I need to do something lol

Quote:I have Kap too & I've thought about benching him & picking up jay cutler. (sad I know)

My opponent this week has D. Brees & Tom Brady in the flex spot. I need to do something lol
QB's in flex?

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

Quote:lol dumb question. start kap. I have kap and rg3.
How is this a dumb question? Kap and Eli have been horrible. I need to win.

<div> 
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Clown.
</div>

Quote:I have Kap too & I've thought about benching him & picking up jay cutler. (sad I know)

What site do you play on?

<div> 
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Clown.
</div>

Quote:How is this a dumb question? Kap and Eli have been horrible. I need to win.
in that case i should drop spiller too? the sky is not falling dude. if you drop either one theyll get picked up. matchup favors starting kap this week.

I would try to swing a trade for Rivers.

Fundamentals are the crutch of the talentless
;

;

Quote:QB's in flex?

My mistake for the confusion, D. Brees as Qb With Tom Brady in the flex spot. The league I'm in any offensive position can be used in the flex spot.

Quote:What site do you play on?

Yahoo fantasy

What other QBs are available?

What you need to do is pick up Blaine Gabbert and start him. #standunited

(This post was last modified: 09-26-2013, 05:05 PM by The Drifter.)

I'd go with Kaep, Eli is gonna have his bell rung against KC this week

Wants to join the "cereal box" dating service. I've dated enough flakes and nuts...all I want is the prize now.
[Image: mds111.jpg]