Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
playoff tickets

Never had season tickets when we where winning much less likely home playoff game. 

Trying to budget for it now, when do they start requiring the deposit I've heard about? I know the prices change but any idea how much more? We're in 415 mid upper decks I paid $70 per game per seat should I expect it to be double that for a playoff game? Triple?
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-02-2023, 07:32 PM)EricC85 Wrote: Never had season tickets when we where winning much less likely home playoff game. 

Trying to budget for it now, when do they start requiring the deposit I've heard about? I know the prices change but any idea how much more? We're in 415 mid upper decks I paid $70 per game per seat should I expect it to be double that for a playoff game? Triple?

I think I paid around double last year, I really don’t remember the dollar figures, but it was totally worth it. Beating the tacks and then the Chargers with a packed stadium of almost entirely Jags fans was the best time I’ve ever had at a game. It was downright Disney magical. 

Shoot an email off to your season ticket rep.

Oh I don't care who what it cost all six of us are going, but that's why I'm trying to budget now lol
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

(11-02-2023, 09:22 PM)EricC85 Wrote: Oh I don't care who what it cost all six of us are going, but that's why I'm trying to budget now lol

Just take whichever of the 6 you like least and use them as the down payment. You get the bonus of needing one fewer ticket as well, so it's the best deal going.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Just make sure you are opted in on the tickets. This will allow you the option to purchase your normal seats before they are sold. For us they just charge the card on file they have automatically once the games are determined..
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-02-2023, 07:32 PM)EricC85 Wrote: Never had season tickets when we where winning much less likely home playoff game. 

Log into your account on www.jaguars.com and click on the Invoice option at the top.  Then go to View Invoice Details and it should show the breakdown of your Playoff Ticket pricing.  The Wildcard Round isn't too bad but it looks like the Divisional Round is double in price but then it doesn't make sense because the Championship Round is slightly cheaper than the Divisional Round.