Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags need to not make super bowl

(This post was last modified: 02-16-2024, 10:06 AM by snowwolf776. Edited 1 time in total.)

we performed terrbile on nationtial tv on monday night football tottattly chocked. the team isn"t  ready yet ,but we do need to get some more playoff expirence though. a majority of the time a team gets to super bowl,and loses they don't make it back to playoffs.  if we can't win the Super Bowl i would rather not make it.  here is a link.

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/sports/n...s/3368752/

I'm just saying team is serveal playeers away from being that good, and no were near ready for nationtial spotlight.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Pretty sure I had this once at the Chinese restaurant down the street. Only $6.95 plus tax.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

Sounds delicious.

This thread is making me hungry!

These pretzels.....are making me thirsty!
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(12-07-2023, 09:20 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: we performed terrbile on nationtial tv on monday night football tottattly chocked. the team isn"t  ready yet ,but we do need to get some more playoff expirence though. a majority of the time a team gets to super bowl,and loses they don't make it back to playoffs.  if we can't win the Super Bowl i would rather not make it.  here is a link.

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/sports/n...s/3368752/

I'm just saying team is serveal playeers away from being that good, and no were near ready for nationtial spotlight.

The charger game was national tv last year. You cannot legally claim to be a fan if you don't want them to go to the Superb Owl. It's in the Code of Conduct (don't quote me on that).

Supper belongs in plates. Souper belongs in bowls.

No its now i don't want jags to go to the super bowl.  I want them to win it cause  lots of times the loseing team doesn't make it back next season,and even make the playoffs.   Reailty is Jags are not a strong enough team to make the Super bowl yet. 

a few players away still.

More of a breakfast bowl kind of guy

You say stop making it, but I've never tried it. I'd like to be the judge of it before they stop. So what time is this supper exactly? Gettin' hungry over here.

I mean, what supper do you serve in a bowl?  Pasta?  Chili?  Is chili really a supper though?  We almost always use plates.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(12-07-2023, 04:48 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: No its now i don't want jags to go to the super bowl.  I want them to win it cause  lots of times the loseing team doesn't make it back next season,and even make the playoffs.   Reailty is Jags are not a strong enough team to make the Super bowl yet. 

a few players away still.

who lost the SB last year? How they doing right now?
Bungles lost to the ROMs, and were in the AFCCG the next year.

Teams that get to the SB and stink the next year don't fail because of some curse or pre-written rule that requires them to take a breather. It's because either key guys get hurt, the team lost a ton of FA, their SB appearance was sheer luck, or they spent like mad on old talent to get there and now it's biting them in the rear.

A few players away is close enough to shift fate your way. We are certainly capable of hanging with the KC and Cincys of the AFC. One play here or there and outcomes can change. Get to the postseason. That is the goal every year. Once you're in, you've got your shot. Never know when a team loses a key player, a fumble bounces into your team's hands, or your team plays out of their mind.

Reality is that any team capable of getting into the postseason has a chance to get to the big one. Some teams have to rely more on the random number generator than others, but it's not like we haven't seen that we can hang.

Don't give up. Enjoy the ride. That's the key.

What a dumb thread. Go be a fan of a different team

I'm not going to root for another team. I'm also not gonna sit here,and pretend like everything is ok with the team and we are going to win the Super Bowl.  We lost to a 3rd string qb,and a qb who 3 weeks ago was sitting on the couch. 

the defense is alloewing teams to march down the field now.  offenssive line was already weak,and we have injurys to key players on both sides.  why a lot of other people are only seeing thngs with teal colored glasses im being realistic.

(This post was last modified: 12-22-2023, 07:55 AM by JagFanatic24. Edited 1 time in total.)

I see what you’re saying Wolf, but my goal is to be a playoff team and see what happens from there.

In 1995 the Jaguars were were 4-12, and then in the 1996 they sat there with a 4-7 record and ended up becoming a playoff team. Once we got in the tournament, we reeled off 2 more dubs and landed in the AFC Championship game and the score was 13-3 at halftime. It was the same Patriots team that we took into overtime earlier that season, and Willie Jackson caught a Hail Mary from Brunell on the 1 inch line and we lost by 3 points.

That is when I saw that anything can happen in pro football. A turnover can flip a game in your favor, or a busted assignment, etc.

The Jaguars were an 18 point underdog against the Denver Broncos in 1996, but they still have to put them uniforms on and go out there and play the game.

The Jaguars have been in way worse situations than sitting at 8-6, with the division lead. Just find a way to beat the Buccaneers and we’ll go from there.

1996 - we didn’t expect to be in the playoffs but won 2 games

1999 - we were supposed to win it all but we couldn’t beat the Titans.

The goal should be to make the playoffs any way possible, and go from there.

Cool because there's no such thing as a supper bowl